see thats y i neva post in love and life.......

Kim

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
Just read through. Malika is rawwwwww :lol: a forum legend though./Despite all her misdemeanours, Justin still managed to be the biggest pleb in this thread. Noone fails quite like Justin. Legend.
lmaotrusay, some big failure make people the legends they arejustin is a perfect example of this

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but condierest not the beam that is in thine own eye?...Thou hypcrite..."

Guest Esquilax
"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but condierest not the beam that is in thine own eye?...Thou hypcrite..."
Bible is full of such shite.You're a slorepound, deal with it.

Bruv this bitch had her reds on her computer chair.I doubt many people would be classed as hypocrites for condemning that.

Wait a sec, this anderson guy is alex? He can never send for me. I remember his gay photos with his people flippin chich. Swear you were making a human triangle with your fellow gay lads? Smhyour comments are void when you ever mention me son