FUCKKKKKKKKKKK EVERRYYYTHINGGGGGGGGG

Kim

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why do bitches say this... then do the exact samething... then say the same sh*t... im sick of seeing it in bitches facebook updatessame f*ck*ng record by every girl
So right. Not gona lie I have these thoughts at times, but broadcasting them is not the one.
bitch i do wot i like
Lol....alrite love.

Mr Q it was failed from the start and i knew this im the only one to blame but all i know is i hate religion i hate people who follow religion and not there heartsf*ckin cowards imo and i hate people who arent true to themselves and who are scared to say what they think which is most peopleits hard to be in a relationship with me i have realised this, i know its half my fault for ever falling for such an idiot gyal but at the end of the day i was willing to atleast try.f*ck it

The word love is used so lightly these days.
FOOTLOCKER NOWGIMMIE UR NUMBER SO I CAN TRACE WHERE U LIVE SO I CAN f*ck U UP I DNT GIV A sh*t IF NO-ONE CARES IM A SELF CENTRED BITCH I DONT CARE BOUT NOTHIN ELSE
lolmfdfmsfsmmfmsfmmmCaught Feelings so deeply.

ive allready admited im f*cked in the head wen it comes to love......if thats whot ur tryna insinuateim the type of gal to lock a bitch in the yard for f*ck*ng up like ground her and then put a knife to the throat and scare her a little....im bein so honest i dunno, it turns me on ....this girl knew this from day one whot im like