Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

It wouldn't even be as bad if you were slightly remorseful but you sound quite proud of yourselfDogs and pyschos don't have consciences...I can see which category you fall under.Karma is a bitch, that's all I'm gonna say
Yeah cant lie im glad i banged it, good p*ssy. You lot need to lighten up a little.

Pill?Can you confirm she has been taken it everyday she is supposed to at the times she has supposed to?If she gets pregnant that's a chick raising your yout that you know in your heart you wouldn't want to mother your child. If she aborts and then feels guilty later, she will hold it against you forever.And you're 22?SMH

Guest Parrist 2.0
Smaddy your acting like you sh*t dont stink, things happen as i said heat of the moment.And Charles she rang me.
MOTHERf*ckER don't chat sh*t about heat of the moment.She calls you to come to her yard to have drinks?If my boys chick done this I'd switch on her and then call my boy and inform him.I respect my niggas and they respect me