Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

I like your style Frank. You don't let social convention stop you getting your nut.
LOL
Its happened to charles before odviously, thats why he's been wetting himself all over this thread.
I'm 6'8". No one is f*ck*ng my girlfriend.
pmslslashfrank furta if i was you i'd tell him before she does. one night they're gonna have an argument and she'll say some sh*t like "yeah well your best mate frank was better than you anyway" or some sh*t like thatand then you're f*cked

I like your style Frank. You don't let social convention stop you getting your nut.
LOL
Its happened to charles before odviously, thats why he's been wetting himself all over this thread.
I'm 6'8". No one is f*ck*ng my girlfriend.
pmslslashfrank furta if i was you i'd tell him before she does. one night they're gonna have an argument and she'll say some sh*t like "yeah well your best mate frank was better than you anyway" or some sh*t like thatand then you're f*cked
this could very well happen.And to the people thinking its bull, i have better things to do than right fictional scenarios on the net, think what you want.

God everytime I come in here my blood boils.I'm imagining one of my boys banging my chick.It's not even a situation where he's innocent because he didn't know she had a chick.And they live together.And you've told how many people on the internet and you won't even tell him.They'll go out together, hold hands, lips up.And you'll know that shes a dirty slag whos banging you and god knows who else.Yet you'll still go out with him, go raving, and tell him you've got his back in any beef.God you disgusting little invertebrate creature.

lol @ angelos post, but it's true.Any of you lot have friends, that you wouldn't trust round your girl. (yes its takes two to tango), but. Reffering to eg the likelyhood of your so called bredrin or striking the 1st move of backstabbing/ foul play.esp knowing that they have a weakness for p*ssy no matter what. I know I only have one person out of my peeps who could fall into this category, rest of the man dem are cool. Bar this one.

God everytime I come in here my blood boils.I'm imagining one of my boys banging my chick.It's not even a situation where he's innocent because he didn't know she had a chick.And they live together.And you've told how many people on the internet and you won't even tell him.They'll go out together, hold hands, lips up.And you'll know that shes a dirty slag whos banging you and god knows who else.Yet you'll still go out with him, go raving, and tell him you've got his back in any beef.God you disgusting little invertebrate creature.
No offence but you sound like a bitch, the type of guy who has loads of girl mates who he goes for coffee's with to have a gossip.Beg you just calm down and live your life.

No offence but you sound like a bitch, the type of guy who has loads of girl mates who he goes for coffee's with to have a gossip.Beg you just calm down and live your life.
Lol sayin ur metrosexual bro, dont have it. :D

LOL @ you ever trying to send for me.The snakiest bitch boy going who f*cks his bredrins girl but is too p*ssy to tell him, and YOU'RE trying to send for ME?Har har har har