Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

Pill?Can you confirm she has been taken it everyday she is supposed to at the times she has supposed to?If she gets pregnant that's a chick raising your yout that you know in your heart you wouldn't want to mother your child. If she aborts and then feels guilty later, she will hold it against you forever.And you're 22?SMH
I'm telling myself that she is taking it as supposed to. All that baby talk is drastic ill cross that bridge if i come to it.

Yeah cos your all saints. :D
pmsltry to drop them lines...
And Charles she rang me.
She got your number how?You're a snake. The type that shouldn't have friends. And not because you beat your bredrins chick, but because you're not telling him he's in a relationship with a whore.If you rejected her advances and showed your bredrin, he'd stay with her and accept her apology (most guys would because they're d*ckheads but this is another topic), so you've done him a favour by beating it. Every minute she's still with him you're mocking him. THAT'S why you're a snake.
Odviously she's gone out of her way to my number off my boys phone. This moral high ground is comical though, things dont work like that is this world Charles.and no it was bareback.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWOWf*cking hell....you really went for the jugular

bruv your a prickseriouslyain't you got will power?you ain't even a man, coz a real man would never do that to his bedrin.dis is your bedrin you man are meant to be deya.. and you didn't come to think that this is your boy's girlyou barebacked it?wasteman, so you knew that you was going to share the same p*ssy as your bedrin?trampi don't even wish for you to get done over, coz the likelihood of you getting glassed in a pub is very likely..what i do hope though is for you to fall in love with the girl of your dreams, and she cheats on you with one of your other "bedrins".also your boy's girl has probably barebacked other men too whilst being in her current relationship..i bet you feel that ich now don't ya!

THE PILL DOESN'T STOP YOUR d*ck FROM FALLING OFF YOU DUMB MOTHERf*ckER.OH, YOU GON' LEARN!
She's clean
How do you know snake?And do you take her word that shes gonna take that pill snake?Your not a man snake, your weak. And you blatently dont get chicks. Thats why you got excited snake.

SLEWWWWWWWWW DEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

all about not putting yourself in the exact situation to beat yr friends wife tbhi said the same to david duchovny who booked into a clinic for sex addiction cos he cud not stop cheating on his wife with his tennis coach ..when all he needed was to get a diffrent tennis coachmaybe you can learn from yr mixtape,shud definitely tell the guy thoughsomething tells me you wont though,and will think of yourself as an unstoppable girlist for making underhanded weasel plays thru life,its wat most heads are on

Tbh unless you'v been in the exact same situation you cant judge. its a certainty some guys here also have low self control. sh*t happens.
You put the story here for us to judge and give our opinion. Your first fail.Secondly, I've had my girl's bredrin try it on with me, I've also had my bredrin's girl try a ting. In all scenarios I done the right thing.I've slammed a chick my bredrin has been on, but as far as I'm concerned no one can tell me what chick I can go tru on if she's single. She told him, and so did I.You sir, have BAREBACKED your bredrin's WHORE of a girlfriend.sh*t's disguting.
Theres absolutely no logic in telling the guy, the only thing thats gonna result in is losing his chick and losing a mate.As the saying goes 'what you dont know cant hurt you'.
:D @ LETTING YOUR BREDRIN CONTINUE TO SPEND HIS LIFE WITH A WHORE WHO SLEEPS WITH HIS OWN FRIENDS, LET ALONE OTHER GUYS.

sleazy sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its like banging prostitutes something about the fact of doing something you shouldnt makes it more of a turn on.
SMH you lot lead some holy lives.
:D been stuck in 2 minds since i read this topicimagin this bein done 2 me vs the appeal of mashin my m8s birdgurantee u all thought bout it b4few questionshow serious r they? they dont liv 2getha or sumin?wot u reckon he'd do if he cloks

Theres absolutely no logic in telling the guy, the only thing thats gonna result in is losing his chick and losing a mate.As the saying goes 'what you dont know cant hurt you'.
cop outwhoever has this guy on fb i beg to find his mate & show him this topic..
why wud u dry snitch wen its got nothing to do with you?ur even more waste.

cop outwhoever has this guy on fb i beg to find his mate & show him this topic..
:D

:D :D