Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

having sex with someone in that situation will always feel like the best sex ever... cos it's forbidden ground... and risk factor hightens the sexual encounter and tension, in this case your so called bredrins girl.I can understand getting caught out in the heat of the moment. BUT WHY DID YOU ALLOW YOURSELF to get into that situation in the 1st place.Alarm bells musta been ringing, when u got that call to come over. BASIC LOGIC, you have a d*ck she has a pum it's late. (booty call hour). You knew what you was doing tbh.Your not right mate. That aint' your boy. (not about preaching moral high grounds either. this is simple MATH)

He slipped majorly but guys are going on like they aint done something wrong before?c/s Goli about no loyalty when females are involved. How can my mate f*ck this girl who my other mate was obsessed with (being very moist) whilst in the same room? :D
Exactly going on like they have never or will never f*ck a non single chick.

ive done some stupid sh*t in the past like shitting where I eat or banging my ex-girlfriend's lil brother's ex gyal (dunno if that can be worded better.....meh!)but this.....boy!but saying that one acquaintance had a similar thing happen to him recently, except the person who snaked him wasn't his "bredrin".....twas his cousin.

Too many 'Marlo Stanfield' (The Wire) type guys now. He epitomizes everything about the people of today. Just doing exactly as they damn well please with no regards or thoughts for anyone else. My circle of friends and family friends shrunk dramatically because of waste behaviour, so much so, sh*t like THIS isn't even a possibility.I don't even wish this to happen to you. I just wish for your friends to find out how you stay and just lock you off. Life is real lonely when you carry on f*ckery and no one likes you.