FM 2010

jcee

fm 2011 unveiled...http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=news&item=4461www.sigames.comwww.footballmanager.comwww.facebook.com/officialfootballmanager

Contract Negotiations - making its debut in Football Manager 2011 is a new live contract negotiation system, with a host of new contract clauses. Learn to deal with different types of agents as you try to secure your next big signing.Re-vamped training system - including more basic training schedules and individual training focus where players can be in trained in 14 different skill areas. Plus, a new match preparation area, where you can get your team to concentrate on special focus areas, and train in specific tactics, in the lead up to a match.Improved Interaction - new board request and backroom advice options as well as a new player interaction module allowing you to have private conversations with your players, including lots of options never seen before, taking interaction to a whole new level.News subscription service - expanded to make the way that news and mail is distributed even more user friendly and immersive. Dozens of additional news items and a new module written to add more intelligence in the news items themselves.Match View - play under the glare of the floodlights for the first time with night matches and over 100 new animations including player models, stadiums, goal celebrations and much, much more. Not forgetting improvements to what was already the best match simulation on the market.Dynamic League Reputation - a new feature meaning as teams get stronger and perform better on a continental level, the league they play in will also get stronger, attracting more players to want to play in the league and a more accurate modelling of the changing face of world football.

Guest haze-e
i have to buy a new laptop for thisdont think the ol' dear can handle that
Thinking the same aswell tbh.My current game loads all leagues from Spain, England and Italy and has times where it runs slow.Need an upgrade :D

Guest haze-e
Dynamic League sound sickGoing to finally turn the SPL into a top leagueHopefully it means they will allocate that league for takeovers, stadium expansions and more Euro slotsfdcvccvbvbFM >>>>>>>>>>>>>Needs to be a way to train young players better though IMO
Sorry for the dp.Definatley agree with this. Would add an element which would take FM to the next level.

Guest haze-e

Saturday April 25thSir Jumper has won the premier division. Clear left the rest. I'm 14 points clear atm. Finals of champs league and final of FA cup. Looking to win treble then bounce from Man United.

LOL this is going to be another long season with Barcathere fans and board are not as patient as UTDs were if I dont get a trophy in this 2nd season im a gonnerbut Real are too much CR9 + Benzema are DURTZGot the Spain job aswell they are 22nd in the world rankings lol but quite a few sick players coming through but not in the right posistions ATMMaking players with sh*t stats perform sick >>>>Wish I had saved my training schedules from Man Utd gotta do it again

Remember back in the Day doing a psv game... would walk the league get into CL 1/4s and get dumped every season was the robben/kezman etc.... days just couldn't bring in the needed quality might start doing turkish league again now/Won League 2 with luton comfybeen made 4th fav to win league 1 after the 3 relegated sidescomplete squad overhaul this summer so i might strugglerejecting jobs all over the gaffe as wellpissed dalla valle left liverpool tried sign him but he went villareal teared it up for me.... but i got one next guy called grabban who will be my main striker now hold tight euell held it up when all my strikers were inj at the end of the season.... was a backup to start with but he won player of the year and was my top scorer

Guest haze-e

Kmt. Lost champs league final to A.Madrid on penalties. Won FA cup so I got the double. Fav personnel for Utd now aswell.Hoping R.Madrid come in for me or I ain't going anywhere.

Guest haze-e

Hear the par.1st game of the season. Playign against Newly promoted Southampton an easy win anticipated.20mins in and my keeper Hugo Lloris gets injured...... Silly Aaron doesn't "waste" a substitue slot using a keeper because my keeper never gets injured. Nice one Aaron. KMT.Ended up using Welbeck in goal for the rest of the game, luckily i drew.End of the match go to news screen."Welbeck is unhappy and wants to play his preffered position"What?!?Bredda llow it init. I had to calm the storm by telling the news 'Welbeck is sooooo talented he can play anywhere across the park'*Welbeck is happy with Sir Jumpers comments*Joketing. Lloris is out for 3months...