• Justin
    • Snoop

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Esquilax

In light of recent events I feel it is imperative that this thread be reinstated.Snoop has made some idiotic and banal comments today, and Justin's faggotry seems to see no end.Please, continue.

In light of recent events I feel it is imperative that this thread be reinstated.Snoop has made some idiotic and banal comments today, and Justin's faggotry seems to see no end.Please, continue.
:/ lol you neeky little f*ck..bruv even if i got more votes than justin...it don't mean sh*t.. like i care wat ppl think on some internet forum..the difference between me & u is that i don't give a f*ck and vip2 is YOUR life.continue being that 16 year old emo virgin who has no mates because he spent most of his teenage years on some internet forum hoping to be like he's protege lemons.i know you might reply back with something that may get you even more lol's which may boost your self-esteem behind your computer screen, so i'll leave you to do so.

Guest Esquilax
:/ lol you neeky little f*ck..bruv even if i got more votes than justin...it don't mean sh*t.. like i care wat ppl think on some internet forum..the difference between me & u is that i don't give a f*ck and vip2 is YOUR life.continue being that 16 year old emo virgin who has no mates because he spent most of his teenage years on some internet forum hoping to be like he's protege lemons.i know you might reply back with something that may get you even more lol's which may boost your self-esteem behind your computer screen, so i'll leave you to do so.
Essentially what you've done with...that...is you've proven without a shadow of a doubt that you do care, and this forum is your life.You post alot more frequently than I do, you spend more of your time on here than I do. You do come here and try to impress people with what very small amount of social acumen and intellect, I however buss a couple lulz here and there.Sure, some say I try too hard, but tbh, whatever INNIT.As for your piss poor attempt at categorizing me, well, it just goes to show how much of a peon moron piece of sh*t you are, and are turly well deserving of a nomination on this little thread of displeasure.Keep it real, Snoop. Keep on truckin'.

Essentially what you've done with...that...is you've proven without a shadow of a doubt that you do care, and this forum is your life.You post alot more frequently than I do, you spend more of your time on here than I do. You do come here and try to impress people with what very small amount of social acumen and intellect, I however buss a couple lulz here and there.Sure, some say I try too hard, but tbh, whatever INNIT.As for your piss poor attempt at categorizing me, well, it just goes to show how much of a peon moron piece of sh*t you are, and are turly well deserving of a nomination on this little thread of displeasure.Keep it real, Snoop. Keep on truckin'.
lol wowain't you been on this internet ting since you was 12 or summat?yet i spend more time on here than you?just. wow..bruv why do i care what strangers think? i dont know these ppl irl. i got a whole lot more important things in my life to worry tbh

either way ur a neek for making this thread

Guest Esquilax
Why you would want to get rid of either of them is beyond me?These 2 neeks, are funny as f*ck...
Not even about getting rid of anyone, just who is more abhorred. And POOP, think you've got a team mate now eh?Sad.