PS3 Slim

Supreme

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Article say sno backwards compatibility. Do Not Want.
i swear ps3s haven't been backwards compatible since the first series. Its not a surprise that its not in the slim.
Surely this is a bonus feature though, hardly worth buying a PS3 for.And the 60gb's had PS2 hardware built in with full BC.
The only 60gb that was released in Europe that was bacwards compatible used a software emulator to do it. Which means they can do it on every one quite simply if they want.You think when I buy a PS3 I won't be using it most of the time to play FF7-9 and Tekken 3?

Article say sno backwards compatibility. Do Not Want.
i swear ps3s haven't been backwards compatible since the first series. Its not a surprise that its not in the slim.
Surely this is a bonus feature though, hardly worth buying a PS3 for.And the 60gb's had PS2 hardware built in with full BC.
The only 60gb that was released in Europe that was bacwards compatible used a software emulator to do it. Which means they can do it on every one quite simply if they want.You think when I buy a PS3 I won't be using it most of the time to play FF7-9 and Tekken 3?
That was partially included... it still had PS2 hardware in it..

sony are f*ck*ng cunts im not copping unless its a 60
i thought the slim was a 120gb?meh, i may cop just to say i have both consoles and a blue ray player is nice - and to play god of war
think natty meant he ain't coppin a ps3 unless its b/c (like the 60gb)

Don't X-Box guys get pissed off by the fact the XBox's slack capabilities are more times bly'd cos it's a cheaper alternative to the PS3 when in reality, once you've bought everything you need to have a decent playable console, you could've bought a ps3 anyway!!
XBOX >>>>> PS3Most PS3 games arent even 1080i compatible.