Weekend Football Topic

Admin.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bitch is jarrinWhy is she even been promoted forit doesn't make sense watching match of the day and this whore hosting it
Alie, that made me angry.If this was in America and it was their American Football or whatever there would be riots in the streets.

I think the Liverpool team to face Villa will most likely be...

ReinaJohnson Kyrgiakos Carra InsuaMascherano LucasKuyt Gerrard YossiTorres

JJ any news on Carew? Is he fit, will he start? I was watching the replay of last years game and even tho we won 5-0 Carew had about 4-5 good chances and was only haulted by some great goalkeeping by Reina.

Carew's fit and ready to play. If he does or not is down to if O'Neill wants to play him.Davies isn't fit and will be taking pain killing injections to play. If he doesn't play it's Habib Beye at centre half or Ciaran Clark or Shane Lowry (who've never played a league game before).

FriedelBeye - Cuellar - Davies - ShoreyPetrovMilner - NRC - Sidwell - YoungCarew

Would be my team, but I'd be shocked if he didn't start Heskey and Gabby,

Guest Tulse Hill

Liverpool win - £50 @ 2/5Over 2.5 goals - £50 @ 4/5Half Time Score 2-0 - £10 @ 6/1Five or more goals - £10 @ 5/1Aston Villa clean sheet NO - £10 @ 1/913 or more corners - £10 @ 5/4Torres first goal scorer £10 @ 3/1Any not mentioned - £5 @ 24/1Correct score 3-0 - £10 @ 5/1Any not mentioned - £5 @ 4-1