Calum Davenport and mumzie shanked in their drum

Black.

The boyfriend of footballer Calum Davenport's sister has appeared in court for allegedly stabbing the player in both legs with a kitchen knife.
Worrell Whitehurst appeared at Bedford Magistrates' Court charged with attacking the 26-year-old West Ham defender.The 25-year-old from Finsley Walk, Derby, is also charged with attacking Davenport's mother, Kim Stupple.His pregnant girlfriend, Cara Davenport, the player's sister, was in court for Whitehurst's brief appearance.She burst into tears when he was brought in.Whitehurst has also been charged with driving whilst disqualified and possession of a blade.A 19-year-old man arrested shortly after the incident has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/C..._Ham_Footballer

Apparently the story is that Davenport and his dad, came home drunk and was calling the sister nigger lover etc.. After heated arguements between davenport and his sister he beat her up similar to what chris brown did.Then the sisters babyfather has come back and stabbed him.Davenport slipped tbh
thats what a few bedford chiks have told me

• 2 months later...
Breaking news: West Ham's Calum Davenport has been charged with assault following an incident in which he was stabbed in both legs.
Guardian, but this says more: Davenport charged with assault after stabbing - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet
Here's a statement from the lad:Quote:"I am deeply shocked and disappointed at the decision that has been made to charge me with assault."I deny any wrongdoing and will plead not guilty. For legal reasons, I am unable to discuss the matter further at this time."
blatantly his sister

West Ham defender Calum Davenport has denied that he assaulted a woman during an incident in which he was stabbed in both legs. The Hammers defender, 26, was charged by Bedfordshire Police on Wednesday afternoon with assault causing actual bodily harm on a woman.But Davenport, who spent several days in intensive care as a result of his injuries, said in a statement: "I am deeply shocked and disappointed at the decision that has been made to charge me with assault. "I deny any wrongdoing and will plead not guilty. For legal reasons, I am unable to discuss the matter further at this time."Worrell Whitehurst, 25, appeared in court charged with attacking the centre-back as well as his mother, 49-year-old Kim Stupple, in the driveway of her home in Springfield Avenue, Bedford, in August.

• 8 months later...
Guest Wheres Barry

A Premiership footballer attacked his pregnant sister after turning up drunk at her Bedfordshire home in the middle of the night, a court has heard.

Former West Ham defender Calum Davenport, 27, of Moors View, Greenfield, called her a "whore" before head-butting her, Luton Crown Court was told.

Her boyfriend then tracked down Mr Davenport and stabbed him.

Mr Davenport denies causing actual bodily harm to his sister Cara, 29.

Prosecutor Beverley Cripps said Mr Davenport's sister Cara was asleep in the house along with her four-year-old son Calum Junior when Mr Davenport and his father woke her up at 0200 BST on 22 August last year.

Alarm raised

"He went there when he was drunk and his father was also drunk.

"They started putting questions to her. Unfortunately the questions were made in terms that were very abusive.

"Cara's son Calum Junior is mixed race and his father is unfortunately in jail.

"The father of the child she was carrying is also a mixed race gentleman."

The prosecutor said Mr Davenport called his sister a "whore" and made abusive comments.

In the porch, Mr Davenport is said to have pushed his sister in the face so she fell back onto the stairs. He started to head butt her and in the struggle bit her cheek.

Stabbed leg

She managed to escape from her brother and contacted her boyfriend Worrell Whitehurst.

He tracked the player to Mr Davenport's mother's house and stabbed him repeatedly in the leg, nearly ending his career.

Whitehurst has pleaded guilty to a charge of inflicting grievous bodily harm with intent on Calum Davenport and causing actual bodily harm to his mother Kim Stupple, who had tried to get in between them.