I just want clean english neighbours

Captain Planet

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nothin to do with race.Its weather or not you have clean neighbours. Your previous Somalian neighbours and your current neighbours obviously arent hence doing things like taking a dump in your own garden (literally shitting on your own doorstep).I'm sure the next English neighbours you will get will be Chavs with uncontollable kids or will probably see you as black scumthats what you get for living in a shitty area

Next door was converted into a bedsit, 2 african men, 1 polish girl and an english couple.The polish girl has knocked on the door crying asking for money sooo any times.The africans always argue so loud and have bonfires every other day.The couple fight on the street screaming, play music loud all hours, jump over our fence and take eggs if the chicken has layed and also once they thought no one was in they jumped over and started playin on the trampoline.I just want normal neighbours.

Next door was converted into a bedsit, 2 african men, 1 polish girl and an english couple.The polish girl has knocked on the door crying asking for money sooo any times.The africans always argue so loud and have bonfires every other day.The couple fight on the street screaming, play music loud all hours, jump over our fence and take eggs if the chicken has layed and also once they thought no one was in they jumped over and started playin on the trampoline.I just want normal neighbours.
you have chickens?

:lol: :lol: boyage

you have chickens?
Yes, only 3.

you have chickens?
Yes, only 3.
3? cool. any more would be taking the piss eh?

Guest Flat Ericó
you have chickens?
Yes, only 3.
3? cool. any more would be taking the piss eh?
lol

:lol: :lol: boyage

lol at the children catchin beats, ahahaaa6 yards in the block, 3 englishman, one lives next door to me, the other 2 live above, they been together a good 15 years They'r all batts, yep flaming raging brazen homosNxtdoor is cool now but only after mum slewed it when he came roun cuz we were burning out sodomite with Capleton'i-i-its just the bass guise'mummy told him bout his old little boy loving self, next day he came round with the fattest bouqet of flowers, bin ok since

llow the Turk bashing d*ckheaded-ness isn't bound to race
Yeah it isNoone likes Turks
Also no-one likes piano playing pansies.
Sounds like Turk talk
While we were on the subject I just thought I'd throw that out there.On a serious note, I thought Turkish people were mainly Muslim? Surely that would mean they're clean and all that.

One of my colleagues is turkish and i swear hes the most butters guy uve ever seen. Smokes about 50 a day, doesnt wash, doesnt brush his teeth and doesnt wipe his arse and sees nothing wrong with that. Guy is filth.
how the f*ck u know that, were u gunna toss his salad?
because he says.
smfh\both my neighbours are indian and never complain minor