I just want clean english neighbours

Captain Planet

lol@ this african buntu requesting 'english' neihbours smhits not about them being marli or turkish its about them period.like the jamaican breh next to my bredrins house isnt a skanky pighe comes out the house to spit. they have every junk known to man scattered all around the housethe fully grown 40something will wash his ordinary M reg golf on staurday blasting his music on full volumekids look like tramps.. and when they have family or firends over its like carnival .... noisy f*ckers.and dont start me on the white neighbours ive had too

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DunnoI just don't like them because they invaded Cyprus.
:lol: 'cause Turkish and Greek people weren't living together in Cyprus for 70 years or so before the so called "invasion"From what it sound likes. You got some fresh turks who are just using the system for benefits. Swear down i couldn't stay in an area with these type of people coming and going. As soon as they leave, you will get the same type of people moving inMy area in edmonton >>>Best place. Have nice houses (some 4-5 bedroom) Good people (Turkish family one side and English couple on the other) Infact i pretty much know my whole road. No scum, mainly old people or people running their own businesses. It just depends on your area. No scum could live probably live on my road without being evicted (Pikeys were here once and got kicked out)

One of my colleagues is turkish and i swear hes the most butters guy uve ever seen. Smokes about 50 a day, doesnt wash, doesnt brush his teeth and doesnt wipe his arse and sees nothing wrong with that. Guy is filth.
how the f*ck u know that, were u gunna toss his salad?
because he says.
i smell gasas if som1s randomly gunna say "by the way mr skeng i don't wipe my arse"

Never had a problem with my neighbours til the other night I was playing call of duty with mates and I think I started singing down the mic. Then all of a sudden I heard a little meek voice whisper "shut up" coming into my window. I carried on shouting down the mic and the meek little voice started to get louder.Probably the only time I've ever had contact with my neihgbours in 10 years apart from when I kicked a football through one of the guys greenhouses that backs onto my garden.

Guest Triple XXX

i think my neighbour to the left has a peng daughterbut im not surecoz everytime ive seen her ive been so out of my head im close to jus seeing psychedelic coloursbt yeano complaints on my front

:lol: 'cause Turkish and Greek people weren't living together in Cyprus for 70 years or so before the so called "invasion"From what it sound likes. You got some fresh turks who are just using the system for benefits. Swear down i couldn't stay in an area with these type of people coming and going. As soon as they leave, you will get the same type of people moving inMy area in edmonton >>>Best place. Have nice houses (some 4-5 bedroom) Good people (Turkish family one side and English couple on the other) Infact i pretty much know my whole road. No scum, mainly old people or people running their own businesses. It just depends on your area. No scum could live probably live on my road without being evicted (Pikeys were here once and got kicked out)
ErrPlevna road sides?NahEither back of N18 near north mid or somewhere off green street.Cos to me Edmonton is just up the road and no different/worse for fresh immigrants

One of my colleagues is turkish and i swear hes the most butters guy uve ever seen. Smokes about 50 a day, doesnt wash, doesnt brush his teeth and doesnt wipe his arse and sees nothing wrong with that. Guy is filth.
how the f*ck u know that, were u gunna toss his salad?
because he says.
i smell gasas if som1s randomly gunna say "by the way mr skeng i don't wipe my arse"
he never randomly said it.He said it due to his 'i dont give a sh*t' persona. And if you saw the guy you wouldnt find it hard to believe.

They owned Cyprus.The greeks were the ones to steal it and commit terrible crimes.
LOL you dont know anything , in that case , why did the cypriots speak greek and not turkish before they invaded.Your'e gassed up because 1 greek girl broke ur heart when u was younger , get over it you tit.

Guest Cipher

Lol @ saying you want to live next to english peopleWhat the f*ck makes you think english people want to live next to a family of nignogs. Leaving watermelons, fried chicken etc everywhere

i had my next-door seven years not one problem, then she left to go back 2 russia,then some white couple moved in, in the 1st month bare shouting, arguments he bruck it up she called feds and they was all knocking my door asking if i seen anything 7am on a Sunday, last straw was when i came in my block (of 2 flats)and stunk of skunk, i don't mind what they do in there house but don't sit and smoke in communal areas especially wheni don't smoke.banged down there door like dog the bounty, my man wouldn't even open it till i said i was his neighbour,said to him he's taking the piss and true its a council property i know they are on a 1 year probationary period1 word and there out and back to a sweaty B&B somewhere, since then i could hears a mouse fart!!! not a peep outta em, i would never tell really, it aint in my nature, but there dont know that. LOL

Guest Flat Ericó
Lol @ saying you want to live next to english peopleWhat the f*ck makes you think english people want to live next to a family of nignogs. Leaving watermelons, fried chicken etc everywhere
y u bein racist for bro

Guest Cipher
y u bein racist for bro
:o

Next door was converted into a bedsit, 2 african men, 1 polish girl and an english couple.The polish girl has knocked on the door crying asking for money sooo any times.The africans always argue so loud and have bonfires every other day.The couple fight on the street screaming, play music loud all hours, jump over our fence and take eggs if the chicken has layed and also once they thought no one was in they jumped over and started playin on the trampoline.I just want normal neighbours.
lolol at all this

Next door was converted into a bedsit, 2 african men, 1 polish girl and an english couple.The polish girl has knocked on the door crying asking for money sooo any times.The africans always argue so loud and have bonfires every other day.The couple fight on the street screaming, play music loud all hours, jump over our fence and take eggs if the chicken has layed and also once they thought no one was in they jumped over and started playin on the trampoline.I just want normal neighbours.
lolol at all this
:lol: "if the chicken has layed"