Fao - ladies with older brothers

LuLu

Lol, you're the youngest with bare older sisters fam you stay gettin parred.If mandem walked out your sisters room your sisters would tell them to go in your room and play PS3 while she hops in the shower. :D
:D:D the way i just thought of my friend who cud be in that SAME EXACT situation.

Actually had talk yesterday with him cos it was gettin to me how he talks to me, and he apologized sayin i should know whats he is like by now and its just the way he is and he will try and get his point across in a nicer way rather than just shout at me but he is just worried about me . its just been a tense atmosphere between us over the last few days, hopefully it will get better now...

I don't have an older brother but my older cuz looks out for me like a bro. All my other cousins are younger but still chat mess when it comes to guys.When I was younger it was annoying... Used to try do a lot of things thinking I was grown... but he'd stop me and I'd be vex. But looking back now I appreciate his guidance a LOT! I would have been too fast in certain situations.Now Im older and a little wiser, he gives me more leeway.My sister seems to have her head screwed on straight but I know my cousin is still gonna be on her back once the boys start knocking at the door!