Thought Crime

Thun

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they deserved itIf they were smart they would've left their ends in small groups and linked up somewhere inside the carnivalWhether you going to look for trouble or not it doesn't make sense to roll in them big numbers on your way to the carnival when you know there's gonna be bare feds doing stop and searches at the train station in your ends, at the train station when you're getting off and various entry points around the border of the carnival routeIt's like when you go raving, if there's a big group (someone's bday for example) before you get to the door you split up into little groups of 3 and 4 them link back up once everyone's inside

I hear what people are saying about this particualr minority probably going for trouble but when there rights get effected then it aint long before they start doing it to other people as you allowed it saying its okay fot certain groups that look a certain way
get your weapons and take to the streets. gather your bredrin and link up at whitehall. no one gives a f*ck about a 38 black p*ssy yout travelling en mass cos individually none of them can ever do sh*tseeing that fighting video i wish for those 5 mins i was a fed. rodney kings injuries would seem like childsplayone major black event after another some f*ck*ng pricks ruin it for the rest of us, talkless of the biggest even of them allkill them, take broken glass and slash thieir jugular veins, cuff them and get their finger prints and DNAthen throw them in the van and let us piss on them.drive off to the station and cotchwhoever is still alive after 2 hours can get medical help.

they had weapons on them so they deserved it. even if not all of them were out to cause trouble, group mentality would of swayed them all if the situation came up cos u cant see someone turning a blind eye if one of their own gets into a drama.if your worried about gettin shifted over things like this, then dont associate with guys who are on that kind of sh*t OR dont go bait places with them like carnival.

Stop it now, Thun. It's not funny. I'm trying to be fair here.
Best to delete venoms post then as not to offend people as he is chatting about slaughtering 30+ people
once again your thinking faculty fails you when you compare the two. thats why you cant make any logical decision not put forward by alex jones or some other dis information prick. you tin headed bitchand wavesurfer dont think that when i post videos exposing more of the jewish world order ur gonna start deleting sh*tcos then youll have to delete every thread ever posted by this thun idiot.keep your jewish bias out of this.

Guest WAVESURFER

Piss off about "Jewish bias".You can both post as much stuff about the "Jewish World Order" or Alex Jones etc. as you like, as long as it's posted in topics where it's relevant.But if you keep posting it in topics where it's got nothing to do with what's being discussed, I'll keep deleting it. You're ruining too many topics with that sh*t, both of you.

Piss off about "Jewish bias".You can both post as much stuff about the "Jewish World Order" or Alex Jones etc. as you like, as long as it's posted in topics where it's relevant.But if you keep posting it in topics where it's got nothing to do with what's being discussed, I'll keep deleting it. You're ruining too many topics with that sh*t, both of you.
yesterday it was you who got hyped about some jewish bullshit saying its anti semitismtoday its this idiot thun. ive never ruined topics speaking about irrelevant sh*tbut i will respond to irrelevance like you did yday. simples

boi3 years ago i went carnival with about 40 manand i won't say everyone is lookin for trouble, but the mentality that most have will cause them to find trouble, even if there was none to be originally foundcuz in a groupeveryones watchin so everyones brave and noones having NOTHINGso i understnad why it happened tbh

boi3 years ago i went carnival with about 40 manand i won't say everyone is lookin for trouble, but the mentality that most have will cause them to find trouble, even if there was none to be originally foundcuz in a groupeveryones watchin so everyones brave and noones having NOTHINGso i understnad why it happened tbh
u can understand cos you like them and your 40 men were all a bunch of pussies.only a bunch of utter pussys will organise themselves 40 in number to go to suttin like thatyou prob didnt all know each other just bring as many fellow pussies as possible so we look 'ard.

Hold on mods are deleting posts?

they had a topic and it was locked

i can be called a joo hunter, i responded by saying who the joos have hunted in history and it got deletedbut the joo hunter post stands.

i can be called a joo hunter, i responded by saying who the joos have hunted in history and it got deletedbut the joo hunter post stands.
Not any more joo hunter