The Working Man's Thread

Guest Esquilax

There's an unattended lorry outside full of all saints clothing. Tempted to sin.
where dyu' work?
Maidstone.--------------------The factory, design department and head offices are based in the same units as us, always teasing me with boxes laying around full of clothes and shoes. Karen Millen is based here too.If i was a thief id be in heaven.LuLu i agree with Lisa, splash on the Leather.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Work is live so far. Everyone is jokes and gets on. Just pissed it's only 3 days a week right now. Want more hours.Had to do training today for some system used for processing invoices and orders. Was over boring, but I'm assuming now I have done it I will have a larger workload than usual.But overall, it's good. Just happy I'm actually in a job now.

thread dont seem to be about what the title isbut anywaythis guy is trying to mess with me i'm surei do a piece of work, send it round the team 'for info', not 'for comment', its not even really my area, but my manager thought it would be useful so i done it i put it in the systemi see this guy print of the document, an go into the toilet with it, im thinkin ok thenhe comes to me a short whil later with some hand made corrections - NO ONE DOES THIS, i put it on the system for a reason, its why we have track changes, and comments on the bleedin program, word, excel wotevathe corrections are mainly grammatical, and i copied and pasted 98% of it anyway, so im thinkin bastard but i do the corrections anywayhow can he come back to me couple days later, with some more corrections on paper, :angry: so im like ok, an i jus put it under my pile of paper an carry on with what im doin, pissin me off, keeps askin me if ive done them, i dont need this document, its nothing to do with me, he can make the changes himself on the system, but i dnt kno how to says without coming across as a bastardthis is the same guy that told me i look like henry olungacouple times hes asked me 'o, what have u done, why are u limping'im not limping thokeep askin me about sports an watchin bloody womans football like i have ever said im into that sh*t goin to me 'o ur quiet today' i am always the same level of quietness at workstupid foolme an this guy dont even have to conversate

thread dont seem to be about what the title isbut anywaythis guy is trying to mess with me i'm surei do a piece of work, send it round the team 'for info', not 'for comment', its not even really my area, but my manager thought it would be useful so i done it i put it in the systemi see this guy print of the document, an go into the toilet with it, im thinkin ok thenhe comes to me a short whil later with some hand made corrections - NO ONE DOES THIS, i put it on the system for a reason, its why we have track changes, and comments on the bleedin program, word, excel wotevathe corrections are mainly grammatical, and i copied and pasted 98% of it anyway, so im thinkin bastard but i do the corrections anywayhow can he come back to me couple days later, with some more corrections on paper, :angry: so im like ok, an i jus put it under my pile of paper an carry on with what im doin, pissin me off, keeps askin me if ive done them, i dont need this document, its nothing to do with me, he can make the changes himself on the system, but i dnt kno how to says without coming across as a bastardthis is the same guy that told me i look like henry olungacouple times hes asked me 'o, what have u done, why are u limping'im not limping thokeep askin me about sports an watchin bloody womans football like i have ever said im into that sh*t goin to me 'o ur quiet today' i am always the same level of quietness at workstupid foolme an this guy dont even have to conversate
Sounds like this guy is consistently parring you then talking to the rest of the team about it when you're not around."Oi, you guys, I'm going to ask her why shes being quiet when she gets back""Watch me make her take my smelly toilet corrections and type them out"etc

Sounds like this guy is consistently parring you then talking to the rest of the team about it when you're not around."Oi, you guys, I'm going to ask her why shes being quiet when she gets back""Watch me make her take my smelly toilet corrections and type them out"etc
lmfao, its bait he is taking the piss, tell him about himself.

:lol:

Work is live so far. Everyone is jokes and gets on. Just pissed it's only 3 days a week right now. Want more hours.Had to do training today for some system used for processing invoices and orders. Was over boring, but I'm assuming now I have done it I will have a larger workload than usual.But overall, it's good. Just happy I'm actually in a job now.
Was it SAP?

Was it SAP?
Nah, they spoke about that. I think hackney used to use that or another program. It's a system called CedAr.

I think I've got the mumps and feel like sh*t(all the glands in my face are swollen up and I look like Quagmire) but I came into work anyway cause we've got so much on. I'm sitting here and I'm the only person in on my floor at the moment, is there some sort of extra bank holiday I'm not aware of?!

The agency was given the day off because of Charlie's email yesterday foolLol @ your mump ass, thats what guzzling vaginal fluid does to you fam.
You know I haven't been near any vagina in the longest. Leave it out.Charlies email was some joke ting, how you not going to parr man who just got let go?!