The Gym Topic

Flojo

bench pressed 60 kg, my hand feels absolutely fine, gonna ease myself back into a routine, and then after a couple of months go hard to make up for lost time.it's not been so bad, injury forced me to focus on other areas, my fitness and stamina has improved and my legs have exploded recently, been doing squats 3 x week. lost a little weight tho and my chest shoulders and arms have deflated a bit. should be back where i was soon tho.

how often do u man go gym?is twice a week enough?
No. Go 3. I swear you don't actually do anything anyway. Should be in the gym all the time tbh.Spoke to my boy about moving back to DB and he agrees I should do it so I'm officially starting cutting as of Tuesday (after my exam). Gonna be hitting up Jas for the stuff he used to do Keto. When I was eating cashew nuts last time I started getting the shits an hour or so after I ate them so now I can't eat them. f*cked.

one of my brothers wiener mates who i have alays disliked, has just got some kind of steroids in pill form and he is apparently gonna come to the gym with us tonight,i dont know whether just to rip the sh*t out of him and remind him he will always be a p*ssy,or put him on a joke routine of triceps kick backs and db curls

Guest Triple XXX

ite went gym this afternoon before everyone flooded itdid weights for about an hour then runin machinesgot a feelin imma b f*ckin sore tommorow

• Upvote 7

Nah he doesn't know anyone and he ain't gonna go with a trainer. Just hit the youtube vids to learn good form and steal a routine from one of the threads in here. If you tell him to go with someone or a trainer he'll use it as an excuse not to go. YEAH DAVID I SEE YOU!First day of Keto was a success except for the fact we had no milk for me to have my one bit of carbs (porridge) in the morning. Been f*ck*ng hungry the whole f*ck*ng day though. Protein don't fill you up for sh*t.

he dusnt need to go with someone or get a personal trainerbut he shud def ask people in the gym who seem experienced for some helpnot gunna lie i been goin gym like 18 mnths and i wud say the 1st 6-8 were wasted by me being a foolie, only doin bench press,bicep curls and machinesi cringe at the sh*t i used to doalso david shud b focusing on cutting judging from the last pic he posted

went done from 12 stone 6 last summer, now im at 11 stone 7 because of not going gym due to an injury imo lost about 6pounds of muscle and the rest fatstill wanna shift abit more fat but im just gonna bang out food and weights and do one long cardio session a week and 2 hiit sessionsonly started again this week but from next week going back into a proper routine and sorting out my food and making sure i drink much more water insted of a glass in the morning then a litre between 9-10pm etcbreakfast will probably be bowl of weatabix, 4 scrambled eggs 2 yolks 4 whites, around 11 il have a chicken breast and a bannanaaround 1-2 il have a tune baguette with another chicken breastthen around 5-6 have dinneraround 7 bang weightsaround 8-9 have a protein shake

Been f*ck*ng hungry the whole f*ck*ng day though. Protein don't fill you up for sh*t.
lol, this is so true. i'll eat a few eggs and if i don't have at least one slice of toast an hour later i'm sizing up a packet of monster munch./i don't think dave looked too bad in that pic, he's put on a lot of weight but i think it's more the shock of seeing how much he's changed from how he looked before.

what's social convention for when you're in the gym lifting with correct form, and some d*ck standing nearby tells you your form is completely wrong and recommends you do it in a compltely wrong, dangerous waywas deadlifting today, one d*ckhead tells me not to use my legs or bend my knees at all, and just use my back to lift the weight. was just like "ok, cheers mate" :rolleyes:then this guy f*ck*ng lingered nearby and watched me to make sure i did it the way he said. lucky it was the 4th set so i did like 2 half-reps in this back-breaking fashion (obviously could barely lift it), gave him a thumbs-up, took the weights off and did the rest of my exercisesjust checked the correct form online before making this post and i'm flabbergasted that he had the audacity to give me that "advice"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1