The Gym Topic

Flojo

squats are going well, took 20kg off my lift and improved my form/made my squats deeper, that weight is steadily going back on the bar with improved form. flipside, all my trousers are too tight now.
going thru this too, i do feel like a hulk putting them on tho

Been gym everyday for the last 6 days, going again tomorrow. Making the most of pre-season to get more definition.Done deadlifts today for the first time in about a year as I feel i needed to up my overall strength and had to chuck in some sort of overall workout. Started off with 70 and ended up at 90, was suprised at how much I was able to lift. Was a bit worried about my form though, had to make sure my tekkers were perfect. Lower back is feeling f*ckED right now.Going hard for this 6pac, 4 atm. Think ima have to get a bit more serious with my diet if I want it.

i don't think he was accusing u of lying, just annoyed at the fact u seem to have Herculean genes.....my smart shorts from last year are slightly tighter than before, think they're 30" waist but i don't want any more weight on my belly.

i don't think he was accusing u of lying, just annoyed at the fact u seem to have Herculean genes.....my smart shorts from last year are slightly tighter than before, think they're 30" waist but i don't want any more weight on my belly.
not annoyed more suprisedmight get back on the 1/2GOMAD when i get paid, finding hard to eat when i'm so busy

A gallon? Literally? :D /Really starting to enjoy gym again, so much better when you have a training partner. My boys been off work for the last 2 weeks so we've been hitting it hard. Really starting to see more definition in my chest and arms are getting bigger.Need to do more cardio for my abs though.