The Gym Topic

Flojo

had a shoulder subluxation (pops out the the socket and goes back in after a few seconds) about 6-8 week ago, Its really been fucking up any over head exercises, even squats have been a bit off with the position of my arms when doing the movement,

Aside from the set back It feels fine now to train most things apart from light shoulder work, but i have lots so much movement and flexibility i dont know if its gonna come back! 

Today I started my week from gym and just doing a week of calisthenics.  Primrose Hill's exercise park is real good.  Got a nice little circuit I quickly thought up going.  Consists of:

10 x pull ups

10 x press ups

10 x chin ups

10 x dips

10 x leg raises

No rest between exercises and repeat 4 times.  Do a fifth and final set of each exercise to failure.  Looking to add a few more exercises, particularly for my core and I need some stuff for legs.  Going to do this every day for this week then back to gym next week.  My arms and chest were looking real solid when I got back home after it.

im squatting 160kg and im deadlifting 200kg

and now to fink i never used to do squats or deadlifts until... lets say the last 4 months... i used to think it did nothing for me wotsoever...

no look at those numbers...

Lol shut up you idiot
4 months of training and you're pushing 160 on squats? Pics or I don't believe you

no my dear russian...

ive been gymming for about 4-6 years now... (NOT ONCE IN THAT TIME PERIOD DID I EVER DO SQUATS OR DEAD LIFTS...)

my friend told me about it and within the last, id say 4 months MAX ive gone from doing 60kg on the squat to 100kg to about 150kg

same with deadlifts... never once did that... i did 70kg then went onto 120kg now currently backing 160/200kg

why u going on like u shocked... its not hard