Vendome, Funky Buddah, Maya etc

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck*ng HELL...Nothing to do with the thread but still...Was at the Royal Festival Hall today. Some event going down, for London Fashion Week. Some of the model tings I saw there, JEEEEZ!Twas alot
i needed to be there.thats my field. challenging. but the rewards are plenty.

What's Ghost saying?I got a drunken call from a fassy last night, sounded live though.
ghost is prob the most enjoyable out of the list thats been mentioned so far in here.only cos its about the newest, and still isnt known by groupies. nice and compactvery good surroundings but its in farringdon and sort of in the middle of nowhereim gonna have a party there end of yr.

These aint even raves tbh
C/S
Dunno what u look like but stillIm wearing a checked shirt black and white
My face is bait mang.And to the guy that said Faces, that place doesn't count. Anywhere in Essex doesn't count. You don't need to spend money in Essex. Or maybe that's me because I know the place and the types of people.
Faces is better than most these west end clubs imo

What's Ghost saying?I got a drunken call from a fassy last night, sounded live though.
ghost is prob the most enjoyable out of the list thats been mentioned so far in here.only cos its about the newest, and still isnt known by groupies. nice and compactvery good surroundings but its in farringdon and sort of in the middle of nowhereim gonna have a party there end of yr.
Nice one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hit Maya yesterday. Was good. The chicks were buff and plentiful! I was plainfaced walking through the crowd trying to get to the bra and some wedge dude stops me like "Bruv... How can you look so f*ck*ng upset when there's this many beautiful women about!?" Ignoring his mis-use of the word beautiful, he was right. I switched up after that.My boy's indecisiveness meant that we weren't able to get a table by the time he'd decided he wanted to. Pissed me off as I basically spent that amount anyway but I still had to stand and go to the bar to drink less than I would have. £10.50 for a drink is extortionate. I swear it's price-fixing or something. I feel like there's a case for these clubs to be breaking some sort of trade rules lol.

Pep-C is going to be the new spot. New club. Akons gonna be there 2 weeks.Rainforest is back on track since our promoters have the night. was rammed yesterdayi did stanza way before it got big. stanza used to be nothing last year. but stanza is getting too ghetto now and it will shut soon i can guranteevendome is a monday tuesday thing. full of chicks on tuesdays