Vendome, Funky Buddah, Maya etc

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skn. I thought I was the only person who thought he was gassed.Little does he know LMAO.Any umpa lumpa.Anyhoo... never been to any of these clubs. Got a hook up for funky buddah but meh.
LOLHas he promised you the world as well, he has done that to a few girls I know
Not quite the world lol... but money was involved. Didn't like how I baited out his life to my bredrin when he said the same tings to her.

went to one club called tenrooms and my boys were having a spending clash with the guys on the next table lol...after seeing the girls reactions to this malarky i understood the reason behind it but people have money to waste i tell u.good night tho
lol, how much they spend
bout 3 grand max in the end i think but the other table won in my humble opinion...them Asian yutes dont play when they hit the west end !

u got no replies cos pple are pissed of that u only posted this to tell us that u waste money in stupid clubsthey dont know how to respond yet, wether to cuss u and fall victim of being called 'haters'or to just ignore this thread in envy hoping it dissappears onto page 2 quicklyim just saying what everyone who read this is thinking inniti been to aura and it was full of africans showing offfunky buddah once time agoif u earn good money do ur thing