Vendome, Funky Buddah, Maya etc

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill

you'll be a broke as mother when ur 40, all u'll have is memories taht wont pay the taxman on ur doorwaaaaaaastewe make real money out here, we earning that hard cheese, we dont breeze it easy on girl dem, we stack stack stack

its wierd cos my real close friends dont go to these clubs so i always end up there with my other friends who are all basically trust fund babies who get kicks out of goin to clubs and copying what their extravagnt fathers do on nights out...mind you the majority of people in these clubs have company cards or are using their parents bank accounts or tabs.The few civillians in the house tryna keep up r the ones i feel sorry for

think thats bad on holiday you know the ice in your drinks is forzen tap wateryou know your not meant to drink tap water in them countries why you think everyone always comes back with a butters cough

you have ice in your drinks at a club ???f*ck that you know they recycle that sh*t right
Beg someone tells me this aint true though.At least someone say its not in 100% of clubs.Someone. Anyone.
ive worked in many bars...this must just be an inner london thing cos no such practice has occured in any of my places of work

you have ice in your drinks at a club ???f*ck that you know they recycle that sh*t right
Beg someone tells me this aint true though.At least someone say its not in 100% of clubs.Someone. Anyone.
ive worked in many bars...this must just be an inner london thing cos no such practice has occured in any of my places of work
are you sure? next you'l be telling me them straws are brand new straight out the box

ive never been to any these "up market" clubs but ive herd what there about. seems like them nights are more about looking like a "baller" and the image than the actual purpose of clubbing, basically dead vibes. theres no point goin to these places to pretend your flash and can afford it, unless you really are rich and can afford it but even then its a f*ckin waste of money payin the extortion on everything. i dunno how people just throw there money away when they could buy the same drinks for A LOT cheaper, there is no service in the world that is worth a 200% price increase.when the focus of the night is on anything other than the party then the vibes are gna be swag, thats why i wouldnt bother reaching, id assume...

its full of pretentious asswipes

went to one club called tenrooms and my boys were having a spending clash with the guys on the next table lol...after seeing the girls reactions to this malarky i understood the reason behind it but people have money to waste i tell u.good night tho
see these clubs might have a lot of sexy chics but most of them (regulars) are probably gold diggers/tryna hold up some rich bitch image/shallow as f*ck.it dont really matter in a club tho cos your not lookin for wifey, but still it aint worth splashin out grands JUST so some gold digga takes notice of you. some expensive pull lol.

you sound like a hippy fam

think thats bad on holiday you know the ice in your drinks is forzen tap wateryou know your not meant to drink tap water in them countries why you think everyone always comes back with a butters cough
dunno wut countries u go but ur talking rubbish matedrink tap water in jamiaca aint got nothin to do with recycled ice