THE NEPHELIM

VENOM

1 Chronicles 20:8 ESVThese were descended from the giants in Gath, and they fell by the hand of David and by the hand of his servants. Daniel 3:25 ESV He answered and said, “But I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.Revelation 12:9 ESV And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Numbers 13:1-33 ESV The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Send men to spy out the land of Canaan, which I am giving to the people of Israel. From each tribe of their fathers you shall send a man, every one a chief among them.” So Moses sent them from the wilderness of Paran, according to the command of the Lord, all of them men who were heads of the people of Israel. And these were their names: From the tribe of Reuben, Shammua the son of Zaccur; from the tribe of Simeon, Shaphat the son of Hori; ... Hebrews 13:2 ESV Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel 3:25 ESV He answered and said, “But I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.
tut tut tut get thee hence, Satan!this is what it should say
He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

lol @ believing in fairytales.
Some guys are just too simple minded to comprehend anyhting more than what they cant see/haven't been told to believe...
It's gonna take more than a vague quote from you telling me great Grandad Hillbilly Harry once found a massive skull in the 1800s, that subsequently vapourised on contact with oxygen and therefore doesn't exist anymore to convince me.

yh that book spits alot of real talkwhy was it omitted?
dunno but it explains alot. like how the pyramids were built. and ive always been convinced that parts were added/removed from the bible probs by those working with evil intentions. but theres so much hoxes fake theorys and misinformation the devil is a trickster and an embellisher

Well "giant" people do existworlds-tallest-man-saves-dolphin_18.jpgSo it's possible there were tribes of big people back in the day. Same way there are some african tribes have mad long necks.
are these today's giants a mixture of angels and humans? do they have extreme strength?some of u are just using stupid examples tbhcome with something better than showing me some chink that cant even walk properly