(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

So can custom set pieces be used online?
Yeah I just used mine in a ranked game but the jokes is you can't use custom tactics. The option isn't there.I got disconnected halfway through the first half but the lag was a bit of a hype at one time, not sure if I am going to play ranked games without custom tactics that is air.

So can custom set pieces be used online?
Yeah I just used mine in a ranked game but the jokes is you can't use custom tactics. The option isn't there.I got disconnected halfway through the first half but the lag was a bit of a hype at one time, not sure if I am going to play ranked games without custom tactics that is air.
/my eagerness to play this game

That's bullshit... That was their quickfix to cut down on the ridiculousness of 09's tactic abusers yeh?Isit the same for custom formations then or can you still make your own?I was looking to start using tactics as well.Are they there for unranked?
You can make your own formations just not custom tactics.Not there for unranked either, so waste.I might have to llow ranked games TBH because it will be long playing Real Madrid with whatever tactics it has me using, you can't even see the settings like.Imagine some high line v Ronaldo upfront and sh*t..They don't even show you the tactics in free roam pre match.

Boy, I'm going to give it a go, I'm guessing every team is set to default tactics so I will start using those.But if I aint feeling it or find that I lose games cause of my tactics being unsuitable I'll just play clubs.Just punched up some guy's Madrid team 4-1 and got my rank to go up by over one thousand points.My matches have been a bit laggy/unresponsive.Twice I went clean through and pressed shoot but it didn't release it.I don't understand why they removed it from online though.

That's bullshit... That was their quickfix to cut down on the ridiculousness of 09's tactic abusers yeh?Isit the same for custom formations then or can you still make your own?I was looking to start using tactics as well....
tbh since ive learnt that you've been usin the default since day,i dont even f*ck wit them tbh,ive concentrated more on player selection n positionin more n it seems to be doin me ok so far, all be it i havent played anyone online in 10,but i dont wanna become too reliant on dem, that have stakeouts playin away from my own console

The servers are on a madness still, bare randoms disconnections and one of them gave me a draw as I was drawing 0-0.The other didn't register when I was drawing 1-1.Kinda gay I got a 3-0 loss for getting disconnected at 0-0 in my opening game but still.I'm going to leave ranked games til the weekend and see what the servers are saying then.Back to playing the CPU is me.