FAO totty/wood green guys

Guest No Mark

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This country becoming americanized. That's like Camron scene on paid in full.But that's sad doe.North london is getting ruthless ever since august. Mad shootings and stabbing.I think it's time for some of you brothers in north london , time to get your passport and move outside the country ,or move to another city or move to the suburbs part of london, way in the cut, There's 3 options :). London inner city areas is depressing and is not the place to raise your future kids here.I'm definitely moving outside london next year. These past 3 years ,I got caught up with altercation with 2 ignorant niggas and I almost got caught up in other altercation, even the russian guy that I almost had fight with couple weeks ago, try to start a ting with me, I had to use 48laws of power on him muahahahah Law 22 . And the robberies rate is going through the roof slowly.couple guys in my class got robbed last week and one other guy almost got robbed next couple days.

North london is getting ruthless ever since august. Mad shootings and stabbing.I think it's time for some of you brothers in north london , time to get your passport or move to another city. London is not the place to raise your future kids here.I'm definitely moving outside london next year.
north london>>>>>>>>> the world

North london is getting ruthless ever since august. Mad shootings and stabbing.I think it's time for some of you brothers in north london , time to get your passport ,or move to another city or move to the suburbs part of london, way in the cut, There's 3 best options :). London inner city areas is not the place to raise your future kids here.I'm definitely moving outside london next year.
like its that easy to up and move

Guest WAVESURFER
These past 3 years ,I got caught up with altercation with 2 ignorant niggas and I almost got caught up in other altercation, even the russian guy that I almost had fight with couple weeks ago, try to start a ting with me, I had to use 48laws of power on him muahahahah Law 22 . And the robberies rate is going through the roof slowly.couple guys in my class got robbed last week and one other guy almost got robbed next couple days.
Yeah, and you were hiding in Mcdonald's bathroom when all of this took place, right?

These past 3 years ,I got caught up with altercation with 2 ignorant niggas and I almost got caught up in other altercation, even the russian guy that I almost had fight with couple weeks ago, try to start a ting with me, I had to use 48laws of power on him muahahahah Law 22 . And the robberies rate is going through the roof slowly.couple guys in my class got robbed last week and one other guy almost got robbed next couple days.
Yeah, and you were hiding in Mcdonald's bathroom when all of this took place, right?
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Man finds the nearest toilet in these type of situations