Lunchtime at work

Em Dott

Kay vipgimme an answerIva had a sandwich and some crisps, but i want MAORi have 20 quid to my very name for the rest of the month, 15 of which has to be spent on my weekly ticket that i get back on expenseswtf do i do?SHALL I ENGORGE MYSELF AND BUY MORE?
Bovril or a milkshake is u.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kay vipgimme an answerIva had a sandwich and some crisps, but i want MAORi have 20 quid to my very name for the rest of the month, 15 of which has to be spent on my weekly ticket that i get back on expenseswtf do i do?SHALL I ENGORGE MYSELF AND BUY MORE?
Please see my post on crisps. They're never gonna help fill you up.Eat more. Working while hungry is sh*t.

Please see my post on crisps. They're never gonna help fill you up.Eat more. Working while hungry is sh*t.
Man, you ain't never lie.

Salad is a side dish. Can work if it's tuna or chicken salad.When I used to work it would be KFC or Subway or McDs or random chicken shop, if I was in early enough I'd go to the pastry shop, eventually got tired of that - went and found a Carribean, started getting shish kebab and even tried the indian - those 3 hurt my wallet each time.

Bovril or a milkshake is u.
Bovril :/ Even the name alone sounds disgusting.

Salad? pmsl, I'm not an anorexic woman.
What salads have you been eating? EggMayo salad with Pancetta on a bed of Basel with Olive oil and you're good to go. :huh:
LOLSorry I don't eat all those silly meals.Mans meals >>>>>>>>
c/swarm food or no food
I guess I'm a metrosexual cos I ate a salad yesterday then.
d*ckheads

LmaoSalads can be quite filling if you get the right thingsMine usually consists of lettuce, feta cheese, olives, chicken and pesto pasta, dressing, various other tidbits, little bit of breadTasty and healthy lunch for your tingsThen I go home and pig out on pizza
are you secretly a woman? lolif I tried to east that for lunch I'd get that feelin where your stomach feels like its full of acid within half hour.
snickers or a flapjack is YOUDoing 9-5 at uni i feel like im in a jobHad chips and salad with italian spicy chicken in a burger with mozzerellaOnly ate the bottom bun cuz the cheese and sauce haf melted into itGood Gosh
comon man she eats more than you... LOOOL

Guest Esquilax
LmaoSalads can be quite filling if you get the right thingsMine usually consists of lettuce, feta cheese, olives, chicken and pesto pasta, dressing, various other tidbits, little bit of breadTasty and healthy lunch for your tingsThen I go home and pig out on pizza
are you secretly a woman? lolif I tried to east that for lunch I'd get that feelin where your stomach feels like its full of acid within half hour.
snickers or a flapjack is YOUDoing 9-5 at uni i feel like im in a jobHad chips and salad with italian spicy chicken in a burger with mozzerellaOnly ate the bottom bun cuz the cheese and sauce haf melted into itGood Gosh
comon man she eats more than you... LOOOL
It shows. (no send)(f*ck it, send)

Guest Lisa Turtle

I hate sammichesI hate pastaand i hate saladThere is almost no point in me getting lunch outside unless I'm getting a chinese or summatSo I Just bring stuff from home.I used to get all them prep fruits from tesco, but as I'm allergic to my favorite fruits of all time (mango and pineapple) I don't really do that either.:(