Stormfront.org

JOHN DOE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l_34051464c6f14285aea55eb8b8a95da1.jpg
this is one of the racist slag yeh?lol you can tell shes the type that would secretly LOVE a negro inside herits all a front. forced upon them by their parents/peers. plus they are all shook cats, cant do anything but complain. forums jokes.
She's got a reverse wog on her shirt
<_<

Bare heads on VIP2 need to join that site, rather than be on here.
nah, they havent had their "negro" moment yet. so they're still developingall it takes is for esquilax to get jacked by a group of black brehs and bamm..thats his awakening.he'll be on there in a heartbeat: "i know these monkeys well, in the dark days when i used to think i was equal to themi posted on one of their "urban" forums" etc etc. same goes for the others

Guest Esquilax
nah, they havent had their "negro" moment yet. so they're still developingall it takes is for esquilax to get jacked by a group of black brehs and bamm..thats his awakening.he'll be on there in a heartbeat: "i know these monkeys well, in the dark days when i used to think i was equal to themi posted on one of their "urban" forums" etc etc. same goes for the others
lol at thinking i haven't already been jacked by a group of black breahsyou're slipping venom, your assumptions are getting you no where tbhi dont even know why you come here half the time, you contribute nothing but bile and pseudo info into every thread, everyone else thinks you're a batty and has no hesitation to tell you sosure, they call me emo fag, but it's all part and parcel, all part of the fun, whereas the exposure of your homosexuality leads you to delve into foul mouthed tirade, all caps, as to why you're right and everyone else is wrongyou scream insecurity, i think you need to do some serious soul searching, what you're looking for is not in this forum, nor is it in another mans anustake care, brother

Yes I have seen Stormfront before"Scarlett Johansson is a perfect example of Aryan beauty""Scarlett is part Jewish""Now you mention it I can see it in her nose...damn that woman is an ugly jew"My personal favourite (I posted it here before)

Star Wars is Racist Watto was a Jewish stereotype. The Neimoidians spoke in the type of broken English common in Asia. Jar Jar is an obvious mocking of Jamaican culture. Worse yet, Jango and his clones represent the American concerns about Mexican immigration.Actually, Lucas is Jewish man who has a thing for Asian mythology, Jar Jar's voice and mannerisms were designed by actor Ahmed Best, a black man, and Temeura Morrison and Daniel Logan are from New Zealand, not Latin America.However, after sitting through ten hours of Star Wars flicks with a pen and paper, looking for stuff to whine about, I have observed an even more disturbing racial trend. Let's start at the beginning. Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi are the first Jedi introduced in the saga. Both are white males, but Qui-Gon dies at the hands of Darth Maul, who, with his black and red tattoos, obviously represents the anger of the oppressed blacks and Native Americans.Anakin Skywalker is brought in first as a whiney, annoying little kid - an obvious mocking of white American youth - and shows up in Episode II as an arrogant and whiney young adult. At one point in the movie, he even goes so far as to wipe out an entire camp of Tusken Raiders, representative of the whites who stole America from the natives.Also, there is not one single white person on the Jedi council. In fact, the two people running the show are Yoda, an elderly cinematic shilling to the idea that the older generations are smarter and more capable than the younger, and Mace Windu, a black man. In fact, so important was Darth Shaft that he was given the only purple lightsaber in the galaxy. Why don't any of the white Jedi get a unique color?While we're at it, let's take a closer look at lightsabers. The blades themselves are a core of white light surrounded by color. As if to say that, while white people may be in power, we are surrounded, and it's only a matter of time before we are usurped by people of color.As the saga progresses, we meet Luke Skywalker, whiney offspring of Anakin. This stereotypical cracker farmboy is not only every bit as obnoxious as his father, but also spends the first two movies lusting after his sister while trying to destroy the Empire. This is basically saying that all white people are dumb, incestuous rednecks, hell-bent on power.The white women of Star Wars aren't treated any better. Padme is shown to be a stoic little bitch in Episode I. In Episode II, she gives herself to Anakin with very little resistance. Combine this with Leia's pseudo-incestuous inability to settle on Luke or Han for two movies, and white women are painted as dirty little sluts who will give it up to anyone and everyone.Darth Vader - the blackest man in the galaxy - bossing around stormtroopers, who are the biggest collection of white folks the world has ever known. Is this meant to promote the idea of blacks enslaving whites? I had hoped that both races had learned from the Civil War that slavery is wrong. The residual anger over white oppression of blacks has gone too far.If you pay attention, you'll also notice that the whole of the Empire is comprised of white men. The lesson? White men are evil, and only want money, power, and land (or planetary systems, as the case may be). Is this what we should be teaching our children?As the saga progresses, we learn that Obi-Wan failed as a teacher, which is what led Anakin to the Dark Side. This is just another example of how whites are always portrayed in film as inadequate and inept.And Anakin Skywalker's journey is the most disappointing aspect of the Star Wars mythology. When he is young, weak, and conflicted, he is a white male, but once he becomes powerful and strong, he also becomes the picture of blackness, complete with the deep, black, bassy voice of James Earl Jones. Yet as soon as his whiney kid forces Vader to take out Emperor Palpatine (another example of how the only white men with any power in the saga are old white men), Vader's visage is removed, bringing him back to the "white" side where he's too weak to even breathe without the aide of his blackness.

Guest Esquilax
esqui aint as bad as it seems imoId prefer to spar with him and his brazeness than jinnals that drop sly disrespects in a condescending manner thinking theyv masked their motives efficiently
You are a voluptuous woman and I would show you respect whilst listening to your ideas on religion and socioeconomic politics.

lol at thinking i haven't already been jacked by a group of black breahsyou're slipping venom, your assumptions are getting you no where tbhi dont even know why you come here half the time, you contribute nothing but bile and pseudo info into every thread, everyone else thinks you're a batty and has no hesitation to tell you sosure, they call me emo fag, but it's all part and parcel, all part of the fun, whereas the exposure of your homosexuality leads you to delve into foul mouthed tirade, all caps, as to why you're right and everyone else is wrongyou scream insecurity, i think you need to do some serious soul searching, what you're looking for is not in this forum, nor is it in another mans anustake care, brother
lol@ homosexual exposure? who exposed me? i made a thread and pple ran with it, wether i recanted some of my statements of not.thats life. some pple's resistance level is higher than others, maybe one more jacking will do the trick. ur the one who screams insecurity. u contribute nothing here, all pple know u for is being a racist ignorant fool who's also an emo desperately seeking lolsall u need to do is stop fighting your calling in e-life and sign up to stormfront where every post you make will be met with many lols and everyone in agreement.

:lol:

"Can't really answer this question, since being very religious and traditional, I wouldn't consider marrying someone who had anyone before me. However, as far as race-traitors are concerned, once they fornicate with a mud they are no longer White in my eyes, and will never be able to redeem themselves."
:o
who laughed*raises hand*
:rofl: