Armed police to permanently patrol Britain's streets

Grafter

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is there rules of engagement are gonna be extemely strict, its gonna be more of a visual deterrent, people are hyping like heads are gonne be getting for topped for playing knock down ginger.
Like the rules of engagement with Menezes?No thanks
considering that was down to bad intelligence, stupidity on Meneze's behalf and being a day after a failed bombing attempt on the tube it is not really the same is it.
Read back streets as its been established that he was not given a warning and it was a massive operation not like the operation targeting those areas

it takes a lot for a fed man to shoot someone in this country. U lot stop hyping.
I agree to an extent
The table below shows the number of deaths by police shootings in England & Wales since 1990edit. that didnt work but long story short there only been 50.
Figure is actually a bit higher than I expected, but in all these instances armed response have had to be called which means that it's never going to be a heat of the moment thing really. Police being readily armed increases the chance of mistakes being made in the heat of the moment/ over reactions.

c/s what kurious said, more feds wid guns= more police shooting tbhand no i dont have stats but police "thinkin" all yutes are strapped + feds actully being strapped = nothing positivebut lol at given pussyols that were bullied at skool extra strapshttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-53...es-mistake.html

Waiting for some of these armed police to get caught slipping and their weapons taken.
What thread is ure sig taken from?
The BNP thread.
i liked yur other sigDMF callin guys uneducated cuz they dn't knw nothin about oil rigs lolit was the way she phrased it as wellcracked up every time i saw it

it takes a lot for a fed man to shoot someone in this country. U lot stop hyping.
:clueless:
How many times have you ever heard of the British Police shooting someone in the last five years? It cant be anymore than five.Considering how many incidents in which these gun police are called for there to be such a low amount of police shootings in such a lenght of time it shows that the police in this country are generally shook to shoot. Every time the police shoot someone a whole big hoohah is made of it i.e menezes , that barrister guy (cant remember the name , someone google). This makes the police fearful of shooting someone unless it is completely necessary because the hassle and media hype that they receive goes out of the window.When there was those G20 protests and one man was struck and killed has anyone noticed how lax the police have been at subsequent protests and riots. At that millwall and west ham clash- the police were shook to do anything as they know if one thing goes wrong the media fracas will begin and public relations decrease.I have had the gun police called on me twice for some sill reasons. Once i was with my boy eating food in a car park in my area and s019 where called as for some reason they thought we were conducting a drug transaction.the other time i was outside a bank in my car with my boy (aint gonna lie was there for some time) and gun police were called shut off the main road on both sides- because they received a report from someone that works in the bank that we were planning to jack a securicor van- lol.In my experience these strap feds are just a visual presence and they are the in case it is completely necessary to leng someone down but i believe there is stringent criteria that has to be met before a shot is fired.If these strap police start policing estate - the fool that carries the ting for no reason or to be hard will put off by the fact that there are likely to be stopped or possibly shot.AT the same time if armed police do patrol these estates then who knows where they will be patrolling next Apologies for the essay - dont usually write this much but me and my guys have discussed this issue before so i have alot to say

theres only been 50 cuz man on the beat dont have gunsA small minority doSo that renders ur stats uselessIts common sense now use it
they are not operating a shoot-on-sight/shoot-to-kill policythey are not shooting people who resist stop and searches or are believed to be committing a crimei would imagine the only time they would ever be able to fire their weapon would be after somebody else fired a shotdue to the tiny number of police who have been given guns, i can't see there being lots of incidents of "accidental" shootings occuring because of people reaching for phones etc.i would imagine that anytime a cop even takes his gun off safety he will need to record it and there will be an investigation

:clueless:
How many times have you ever heard of the British Police shooting someone in the last five years? It cant be anymore than five.Considering how many incidents in which these gun police are called for there to be such a low amount of police shootings in such a lenght of time it shows that the police in this country are generally shook to shoot. Every time the police shoot someone a whole big hoohah is made of it i.e menezes , that barrister guy (cant remember the name , someone google). This makes the police fearful of shooting someone unless it is completely necessary because the hassle and media hype that they receive goes out of the window.When there was those G20 protests and one man was struck and killed has anyone noticed how lax the police have been at subsequent protests and riots. At that millwall and west ham clash- the police were shook to do anything as they know if one thing goes wrong the media fracas will begin and public relations decrease.I have had the gun police called on me twice for some sill reasons. Once i was with my boy eating food in a car park in my area and s019 where called as for some reason they thought we were conducting a drug transaction.the other time i was outside a bank in my car with my boy (aint gonna lie was there for some time) and gun police were called shut off the main road on both sides- because they received a report from someone that works in the bank that we were planning to jack a securicor van- lol.In my experience these strap feds are just a visual presence and they are the in case it is completely necessary to leng someone down but i believe there is stringent criteria that has to be met before a shot is fired.If these strap police start policing estate - the fool that carries the ting for no reason or to be hard will put off by the fact that there are likely to be stopped or possibly shot.AT the same time if armed police do patrol these estates then who knows where they will be patrolling next Apologies for the essay - dont usually write this much but me and my guys have discussed this issue before so i have alot to say
this is the longest post u've evr madedo u really care like that? (i didn't read by the way cuz u like boys that dress up like girls)

Guest Esquilax
Waiting for some of these armed police to get caught slipping and their weapons taken.
What thread is ure sig taken from?
The BNP thread.
i liked yur other sigDMF callin guys uneducated cuz they dn't knw nothin about oil rigs lolit was the way she phrased it as wellcracked up every time i saw it
it was the "clearly you know nothing" that killed it, like she's got a PhD in sweaty oil rigsbut yeah, who's the dyke in question? one of the panellists?

Next headlines will be..."Youth reaching for his phone is mistakenly shot 9 times"
COSIGNPolice and thieves in the street (oh yeah)Fighting the nation with their guns and ammunitionPolice and thieves in the street (oh yeah)Scaring the nation with their guns and ammunition

theres only been 50 cuz man on the beat dont have gunsA small minority doSo that renders ur stats uselessIts common sense now use it
they are not operating a shoot-on-sight/shoot-to-kill policythey are not shooting people who resist stop and searches or are believed to be committing a crimei would imagine the only time they would ever be able to fire their weapon would be after somebody else fired a shotdue to the tiny number of police who have been given guns, i can't see there being lots of incidents of "accidental" shootings occuring because of people reaching for phones etc.i would imagine that anytime a cop even takes his gun off safety he will need to record it and there will be an investigation
Disagree with this.From the time unqualified RAF helicopter pilots are letting their mates fly a few meters above a taxi to "scare the sh*t out of him", I doubt the police are able to exert much more self control.