PS3 FUCKED!!!

Ephren Taylor

What the f*ck is this old man talking about?!Broke first time they plugged it in?!Shatap.
pmsl
For the man that took the words first plugged in literally it's a mockage for the fact ya consoles broke down in the first few months of owning it. Get what you pay for though I guess. SNM and move swiftly back on to your 360 topic.

meh the console is done.Called technical support, told me its gonna be 128.Stood my ground used a few big words, 2mins later- free console, delivery on monday.they're still cunts tho.
...what big words....My 60gig wont play ps3 games.Does everything else perfectly fine.

lmao nah man..since my absence on xbox i been plyin ps3 online at my cousins house...tbh...its dead when no ones talkin...only like a small amount, cant play MW2 or FiFa on ps3 controlleri mean no1 talks..u can just blatantly see the diference on xbox and ps3 when it comes to onlineand tbh...i think PS3 is okay..i would buy it at some point but overall xbox 360 is imo, way better

Everything breaks, hardly a biggieBut 360 heads shudnt really mock

CNET survey shows more than half of Xbox owners experience hardware failuresAround 60 per cent of UK Xbox 360 owners have lost their console to technical problems, such as the infamous Red Ring Of Death.That’s according to a CNET UK online user-initiated survey of 1,128 UK-based console owners. 562 of participants owned a Xbox 360, 473 had a PS3 and 591 possessed a Wii.Microsoft’s console had the highest number of reports of hardware failures, compared to 16 per cent of PS3 owners and 6 per cent of Wii gamers.The survey also revealed the majority of 360 failures occur within a year of purchase, with 47 per cent of participants watching their console die within the first 12 months of use.The extended warranty offer proved to be the most popular solution with 72 per cent of voters claiming to have sent their machines back to Microsoft, while15 per cent attempted to repair it independently.