FAO MEN!!!!!

FemmexFatale

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest No Mark
thanks Q, i enjoyed that video /Cipher i think its when ur deeply attached to a set female so therefore when the link is broken ur reduced to tears due to the fact that you've become very whipped over whatsoever time period your masculinity started to decline. personally i think such an occurence would happen to set individuals such as Flat Eric, Ego, Zamorak and other dripping characters in rotation on this forum. im pretty sure my theory is accurate to some extent
:D

Guest Esquilax
i can also cosign the mike kane sobbing part of that post due to the fact that water secreates through my speakers when i read his postsbut ye its definetly a moist, puddle, torrential rain man type thing
An overlooked gem.Lol.

i can also cosign the mike kane sobbing part of that post due to the fact that water secreates through my speakers when i read his postsbut ye its definetly a moist, puddle, torrential rain man type thing
An overlooked gem.Lol.
LMAO./Lol @ crying.Sitting in your room sobbing listening to the year of the gentleman repeating to yourself "Nah f*ck bitches, man is on a greeze ting from now I swear down" whilst viciously wiping the silent tears from your face./I think If I was kicked in the balls I would cry, infact, I KNOW I would. Would be some overly manly tears though yazeeit?!

thanks Q, i enjoyed that video /Cipher i think its when ur deeply attached to a set female so therefore when the link is broken ur reduced to tears due to the fact that you've become very whipped over whatsoever time period your masculinity started to decline. personally i think such an occurence would happen to set individuals such as Flat Eric, Ego, Zamorak and other dripping characters in rotation on this forum. im pretty sure my theory is accurate to some extent
:D
An overlooked gem.Lol.
:D BARZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Guest Flat Ericó
Shutup

[jme] i've had enuff of these fake gangsters... like they dont feel pain.. never felt pain... like they dont have any family.. or haven't fallen in love... or like they haven't watched television.. or like they dont eat and sleep... they think their water proof, fire proof.. everything proof.... I just think their idiots [/jme]

Guest No Mark
[jme] i've had enuff of these fake gangsters... like they dont feel pain.. never felt pain... like they dont have any family.. or haven't fallen in love... or like they haven't watched television.. or like they dont eat and sleep... they think their water proof, fire proof.. everything proof.... I just think their idiots [/jme]
[big Hater]Man ain't gonna preach man ain't gonna lecture, it's not jamie, it's not skepta[/big Hater]