Weekend football topic

Black.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to Gomes. Regardless of the 3-0 scoreline he had a good game. All those goals were defensive faults not his.Huddlestone was ABLISMAL in the first halfKing and Bassong were geting raped in the centre of defenceNo creativity in the midfield.Bentley tryna showboat when we're losingNone of the strikers being able to finish *with the very limited chances they had*All our players being slowCorluka having to push forward because no one else was doing anythingthe backline was getting boyed off stupidly..outpaced all day with thru balls and defenders being caught ball watching. Caught with counter attacks over and over.Heads dropped when the 2 goals went in. They had already accepted the defeat.with no lennon to give us that pace... no modric to give us the creativity for chances... and no defoe to wack dem goals in it's gonna be a struggle. *although i think defoe is back next week?*Confidence is gonna gradually drop within the team as well.
Props to you.I got 9pm Sunday until the next Rsonist post.

I dont want to see Diaby involved in any >>> quotes.He was shocking.He must be ready to play a game now he's done his warm up.
I wonder about kane sometimes. I was reluctant to criticise cos weve won buthe was awful, almost cost us goals with his sloppiness and apathy in clearing linesalso like to add rvp = fantasy points slot machinewhy is he not in my teammm?

At which point he will pretend he was out watching the game down the pub and then went out. Too busy to post and isn't really bothered by the result.But deep down in the depths of his kiddy fiddling soul he will know the touch of true pain.
:D :D :D :D

At which point he will pretend he was out watching the game down the pub and then went out. Too busy to post and isn't really bothered by the result.But deep down in the depths of his kiddy fiddling soul he will know the touch of true pain.