(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

New update for mw2 1.05 I think hopefully stops the glitchers!
hmm just checked the IW forum
Was 1.0.5 supposed to fix the glitch? Because it didn't.
Nope it didn't fix it and this horrible glitch is ruining the game. I had 3 guys on the other team in Domination doing this and they end up with the most kills and ruined the game.Maybe the people at IW should start simply typing "MW2 glitches" onto Google so they can see all the glitches there are and fix them. ;)DOes ANYONE from IW even read these forums?????
they should at least release some notes saying what's been updated in the patch**edit**from their twitter
@pheonix_blaze The patch today was for matchmaking, the jav / geo patch is next.#MW2 PS3 update 1.06 is the javelin fix, care package glitch fix, and addresses areas where players could get into geo. Like rocks on Afghan

thats an absolute f*ck*ng shegg how they pair you up with random people online, im getting duppied by brehs online that are 50 ranks above me, f*ck*ng par!!! they should have a system where you get paired with SIMILAR ranked players online like Killzone 2 does! :-(& i f*ck*ng absolutely detest campers, like wtf is that all about??? move around the map & actually FIND brehs to kill, dont just jam in 1 corner & guard the turf!!!