(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

Guest Medic

LOL nice. Commentary is well hard, I tried it once I have no clue what to say. Cant help but 'ermm' every 5 seconds lolNeed to increase your mic volume though, can barely hear you.

Guest Medic
Commentating live >>> Commentating after you've played.
LOL Im on this. Will record myself using Audicity when playing, then insert it as a audio track when rendering.

The commentary was very good, some things...bare in mind you did most of what I have to suggest but this is for other people as well.With COD video's to keep people interested you have to have to either have;Very entertaining game play (crazy K/D or making mad shots etc) or a video packed with tips for not so good players, which I think is the majority of people ...either of those will pull views.So if it's a more tip based video talk about stuff like..The gun you use, attachments, the reasons you use attachments for specific guns and a good secondary to back it up.Map choke points, spawn trapping..or flag trapping depending on the game mode.Perks.... again relate them to the gun you use or the map etc.Equipment, skemar was using claymores so you could talk about claymore placement (which as I said I know you did).Kill streaks....talk about EFFECTIVE kill streaks, for a not so good player to output a constant positive K/D a 7,9,11 killstreak is not for them lol.Then you could just go into whatever you want...opinions on the game blah blah..just make sure it's not too rant heavy lol.Oh and make sure your voice is a lot louder than the video. Wish I had a HD PVR :D

Guest Medic

Vtec I see you banging it out, you'll win the race :D Stopped playing few hours ago cos I hate playing on my ones, boring as f*ck. Im giving up till later tonight when everyones on.

Guest Intervention

^Completely agree with IwillwinCould do vids on how to quicksopeHow to drop shot Knife playSnipingWould be very popular I think...