(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

:D Im phoning her again. I refuse to believe that happened. How can she not find a better excuse?
As soon as she tells you something just go nuts and shout " I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "WHERES MY GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"You should get an answer mate

:D Im phoning her again. I refuse to believe that happened. How can she not find a better excuse?
As soon as she tells you something just go nuts and shout " I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "WHERES MY GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"You should get an answer mate
The driver is supposed to be around the corner from me.If your in north dont leave yet

oijguhangorkgomeriasgjposkerhokptr[khkjnuhytrfcvgbhI just got the game for £18.50 @ Currys (the cashier didn't know how to calculate 10% from £20 but I'm cool with that)Manager was humbled as he thought it was out of stock everywhere and he was feeling confident. They had to call up Makro to check the stock levels and offer.I'm not even a member of Makro ofewmfoaewmogkhotrpykolspLoopholes ftw.

Guest Esquilax
oijguhangorkgomeriasgjposkerhokptr[khkjnuhytrfcvgbhI just got the game for £18.50 @ Currys (the cashier didn't know how to calculate 10% from £20 but I'm cool with that)Manager was humbled as he thought it was out of stock everywhere and he was feeling confident. They had to call up Makro to check the stock levels and offer.I'm not even a member of Makro ofewmfoaewmogkhotrpykolspLoopholes ftw.
f*ck*ng hell, £18.50.... Bargain of the year?/What would you do if you put it in your xbox and it turned out to be a CD of 'Never Gonna Give You Up'?

so price check doesn't have to be local...are you kidding me?!

macro have the game for 20 quid i heard but u need to be a member to buy itso i doubt they wil be sold out unless they let people buy more then 1 each
people were queueing from 6am @ the croydon one...more members than you think
Local = within 10 milesStock check here...edit: Croydon = 0http://www.makro.co.uk/servlet/PB/menu/1153641/index.html

:D :D :D :lol:Baaaaaaaaaaare loopholes in society and technology bruv

ARRRGGHH MY COPY IS f*ckED IT SAYS DISC UNREADABLE AND THATS ON BOTH COPYS I'VE BURNED FFS NEED TO GET THIS LEGIT ARRRGGHH I CAN'T EVEN INSTALL TO HARD DRIVE SOME f*ck*ng BSedit:need to check if this happens on other games which means that my xbox is either rrod'ing :D or the lens is f*cked

New Perks and Death Streaks:Commando- Increased melee disanceHardline- 1 less kill required for killstreakScavenger- Full resupply from dead bodiesBling- 2 primary weapon attachmentsCopycat- Steal your killer's class in killcam..4 deaths without killPainkiller- Health boost when you spawnKillstreak Rewards:3 - UAV4 - Care Package- Random killstreak.4 - Counter UAV5 - Sentry Gun5 - Predator Missile6 - Precision Airstrike7 - Attack Helicopter9 - Pave Low (helicopter)11- AC-130Equipment (Primary Frag Locations):FragSemtex (sticky grenade)Throwing KnifeTactical Insertion- Allows you to choose respawn pointBlast Shield(Snipers and Shotguns CAN have suppressors/silencers)

lfkmvgfmlkgdfglkdfg;flkgmdflgmfkgm]fgk'lfmdlkgmfdlgkmfglkmdfgkmdflgkm]fgkl;mdf;kgmfdlkgmfgklmfkgmflkgmfdgkmdflkgmfd;gmfdgkfomgfdmgkfmdlflol man said it had to be in the same shoppin complex to be valid....and u believed him?dklfmlksdfmlksdmflksdfmdsflksmdfksmdf;kdmfdsflkmsdflkmsdl;fkmdfdflksmdfkmdsfkdmflol tbh u parred urself by not being in a queue somewhere @ 2300 last night!!

:D :D :D :lol:Baaaaaaaaaaare loopholes in society and technology bruv
My bad, the 10% discount is from the difference of £44.99£18.50 is the correct price. But still.... BARE LOOPHOLES

New Perks and Death Streaks:Commando- Increased melee disanceHardline- 1 less kill required for killstreakScavenger- Full resupply from dead bodiesBling- 2 primary weapon attachmentsCopycat- Steal your killer's class in killcam..4 deaths without killPainkiller- Health boost when you spawnKillstreak Rewards:3 - UAV4 - Care Package- Random killstreak.4 - Counter UAV5 - Sentry Gun5 - Predator Missile6 - Precision Airstrike7 - Attack Helicopter9 - Pave Low (helicopter)11- AC-130Equipment (Primary Frag Locations):FragSemtex (sticky grenade)Throwing KnifeTactical Insertion- Allows you to choose respawn pointBlast Shield(Snipers and Shotguns CAN have suppressors/silencers)
Some sh*t infoPlus the games already out: |

Some sh*t infoPlus the games already out: |
Bare were baff last night as to what you get