What is your age and do you still live with your parents...

charliechalk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon 25 is a sensible age to leave like mein most other countries though people wait until their in their 30s till they leave homeIts mostly coz they cant afford a yard until they are well into their careersand which mug wants to rent a yard which is basically paying off someone elses mortgage for them :|

I literally can't think of anything worse than still living at home when I'm 25 to whoever said that. Jesus.
i said thatto tell u the truth i live on my own nw, it has its perks but until i'm earning the type of money thatt i want to be, its just a hypeand even then i'm gonna stack abit be4 i move outnuff people hurry to move out when it would benefit them more in the long term to take their time with it

24, Not living with Parents moved out at 17, moved back in with them again when i was 20 - 22! Some people say that after living on your own to move back in with your parents is hard, but i didn't find it hard at all, have a reasonably good relationship with my parents so living together was not a big deal.

24 - No, got my own flat, although still go to the parents house every now and again for some home cooked mums food.Dun know the levels.
21Live with my friend at the mo in the sights, ooo its an interesting area :--/ moving to my own place in the next few weeks rent free thou, thanks to a little hook up