WTF u still doing here bitch

FreeMason

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these chicks are dumb and shows they are not well rounded. a breh has DEFINTELY felt it with them at one point they jus havent clocked.
Pardon me? I've just said no man has ever moved away in a sharpish manner after we just had sex. It's not that it hasn't been clocked it just hasn't happened.
didnt kno u were female beforebut yh, just because we stay after dont mean we wanna be there tbh

This is wierd. So what you're saying is you get some pure syndrome once you've done the deed that makes you not want to be touched? I don't get it.
after i've had sex with a girl i dn't care abouteven if she's a serious lookeri want her to leavei dn't always say anything, sumtimes i act as if everything is all goodbut in that moment hw attractive she is, hw well she sexes or sucks d*ck doesn't matterin that moment i dn't care about sex... at all, and becuz of that it is painfully evident what a waste of time all of this isofcourse if i care to keep her around she'll never knw all this

lol at u lot ...............my man do rounds....lol at moc just lol some wasteman excuse cus threr was no passion n u made a mixrake.......
a gutter hoe like u?depends on my moodmore time u will have to not take the hint, and do sumthin like suck my d*ck to get noged again