tinchy "say no more" stryder / mugged

North Aleng

lol, you need to the grind hard to get anything in that industry, otherwise Stryders degree might as well be printed on a KFC napkin - especially from that uni in that field.
LOLcouldnt even step him up a notch to nando's

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well at least he has something to fallback on, lol.
Prophet/TFS4DKYou know bare about the music scene brah, just wondering if I can appear in Brisco's next video please?
U need to allow it
U need to allow getting involved.

Ok well at least he has something to fallback on, lol.
Prophet/TFS4DKYou know bare about the music scene brah, just wondering if I can appear in Brisco's next video please?
U need to allow it
U need to allow getting involved.
even look at ur usernameself fulfilling prophecy
DUH!

good music>>>>>shite music<<<<<<<<<<<
This.IMO when it comes to arts it should never be all about the money. Imagine if Michaelangelo got paid a couple mil to give up some of his creative rights and paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling a bit "funkier". I suppose in 2009 he'd stil be a bawse coz he'd be making that monay. And if MJ was a 2009 artist he'd be fooolish to try all that originality and ACTUAL music rubbish instead of addin some auto-tune and a couple synths so he could appeal to the young people of today and make that monay! Who said art needs heart when you're making that monay. Its a business afterall. Just a business. Like a 9-5. Just like a 9-5. And Tinchy and Chipmunk are just on higher salaries than a lot of people. Forget the music side of things. Stop hating on their success and monay!

lol @ tinch gettin his stuff back- i heard its gas.the guys that robbed him were from north sides. i'm also hearing that my man voluntarily lifted his chain off his neck and handed it to the guys that wrapped him - and all dis happened in front of his chick.Also this aint the first time that hes been robbed last month his chain was literally lifted of his neck as he poked his head out of a window (no joke) - niggas are hungry
allegedly he could have got his jewels back but he didnt want it them coz one of the olders in newham got it back for him but he didnt want to be in the olders pocket- so he said keep dem .

good music>>>>>shite music<<<<<<<<<<<
This.IMO when it comes to arts it should never be all about the money. Imagine if Michaelangelo got paid a couple mil to give up some of his creative rights and paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling a bit "funkier". I suppose in 2009 he'd stil be a bawse coz he'd be making that monay. And if MJ was a 2009 artist he'd be fooolish to try all that originality and ACTUAL music rubbish instead of addin some auto-tune and a couple synths so he could appeal to the young people of today and make that monay! Who said art needs heart when you're making that monay. Its a business afterall. Just a business. Like a 9-5. Just like a 9-5. And Tinchy and Chipmunk are just on higher salaries than a lot of people. Forget the music side of things. Stop hating on their success and monay!
Although i agree with what your saying u lot need to pump down on the bold talk because thats not what it is.

lol @ tinch gettin his stuff back- i heard its gas.the guys that robbed him were from north sides. i'm also hearing that my man voluntarily lifted his chain off his neck and handed it to the guys that wrapped him - and all dis happened in front of his chick.Also this aint the first time that hes been robbed last month his chain was literally lifted of his neck as he poked his head out of a window (no joke) - niggas are hungry
allegedly he could have got his jewels back but he didnt want it them coz one of the olders in newham got it back for him but he didnt want to be in the olders pocket- so he said keep dem .
Plus its likely that the same older lined up the striping.

special k has jus got that hood mentality.how u gonna expect guys like ease and gray fox to understand
u seem quite exhilarated at all this mate
Don't you understand why he's exhilarated Fig Bris?

end of the daySKEPTAJMEGRIMINALTINIE TEMPAHGHETTOWRETCH 32SCORCHERJLSTINCYCHIPMUNKermmmm anyone else like them needs to die... BE KILLED IN THE EYE SOCKET ripped out wid coat hanger yeh people to savewileydizzeescratchybruzajammerjamakabiflow dankano devlinice man (loool) (no baitage)but yeh sick crew alie?