SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THTS FAKE TBH. I CAN PM ANY RANDOM ADDRESS. SHOW UR FACE IF UR ABOUT SUTTIN. OTHERWISE KEEP IT QUIET. ANY VENOM CHARACTER.
ive given enough random morsels of info abut me over the yearsif u wanna find me that much, u can do itill be waitingbut i will warn youim expecting younot even gonna bother no homoing it either cos this is a real tingmake sure u come prepared and make sure ur prepared to go to the lengths i am
read it in the liam neeson taken voice :D

There's un-PC, then there's just plain moronic.
Alright RIPPY move of the topicgo bout ya business Dont be all up in mine chatting sh*t please If ya going to say something Make it usefull!!!Un-pc?? Im in my I.T BTEC now so..... :D
:D :D :D :lol:f*ck off, you must be doing this on purpose.
LMAO..ok that 1 got me

I really cannot believe what I am reading.Rix, this was a big big big fail on your part. How old is this chick, because she sounds like a hyped up 16 year old right now. The amount of sh*t she is chatting is unhealthy.sh*t, she is a prime example why you should only sleep with someone you wouldn't mind mothering your child.
excuse me???do you even know whats been going on with me and rix ... THE FULL STORY ??No!!So hush please unless you got stats!

THTS FAKE TBH. I CAN PM ANY RANDOM ADDRESS. SHOW UR FACE IF UR ABOUT SUTTIN. OTHERWISE KEEP IT QUIET. ANY VENOM CHARACTER.
ive given enough random morsels of info abut me over the yearsif u wanna find me that much, u can do itill be waitingbut i will warn youim expecting younot even gonna bother no homoing it either cos this is a real tingmake sure u come prepared and make sure ur prepared to go to the lengths i am
:D :D :D :D :D

Airing out your dirty laundry like that it not cool. NOT COOL. You took it too far to even tell people to stop discussing your personal life on the forum.I take it Rix has gone into hiding now. lolAnd DMF, stop. Only one person mentioned ur name and you divert the whole topic upon urself. I swear, some people gotta learn when to shut the f*ck up. I beg, sign urself out.

:D :D :D :D :D

Airing out your dirty laundry like that it not cool. NOT COOL. You took it too far to even tell people to stop discussing your personal life on the forum.I take it Rix has gone into hiding now. lolAnd DMF, stop. Only one person mentioned ur name and you divert the whole topic upon urself. I swear, some people gotta learn when to shut the f*ck up. I beg, sign urself out.
tbh i didn't mean to say sh*t, people asked i told.Thats all, not airing nuttin out .. its fact tbhnah rix ant gone hiding most probs reading now

tbh i didn't mean to say sh*t, people asked i told.Thats all, not airing nuttin out .. its fact tbhnah rix ant gone hiding most probs reading now
If someone on a forum asks you a question, you DONT have to answer them.The way I see it, you answered questions and told ur business like that to get a response out of Rix and probably expecting people to back you up and say Rix is a 'd*ckhead' for not doing A, B and C for u and ur daughter.But it backfired.All in IMO.

If someone on a forum asks you a question, you DONT have to answer them.The way I see it, you answered questions and told ur business like that to get a response out of Rix and probably expecting people to back you up and say Rix is a 'd*ckhead' for not doing A, B and C for u and ur daughter.But it backfired.All in IMO.
Jodie... I know you know what IMO means. So re-read that last sentence.

Jodie... I know you know what IMO means. So re-read that last sentence.
ok kwlp.s thats wat i was thinking but aniways allow the arguments its doing my head in now and i realy can not be assed

??
hes talking about black people in general i think
Nah I'm talking about the guy whose fail safe whenever he's losing an argument/slewing match is to say he wants to fight the other person IRL even though he's well aware that everyone thinks fighting over words exchanged online is neeky.
Both options are available.I can slew you via words or via fists. It matters not.I'm effectively bullying you guys either way.There's no way in hell you could say Brisco slewed me with words...Look back at how pissed the fat akhi was getting jog on/dont try and call settling a score in reality neeky, arguing online is obviously neeky, so im saying im prepared to make it realBrisco has repeatedly turned down requests and so did you...In fact I seem to recall Brisco gunning you for that a while back...remember?

I remember getting gunned for it by various fools. I don't remember which ones as I care not. Clearly made your week though. Glad the support boosted you.And let's be clear, I ain't sticking up for Brisco. But actually going somewhere with the intention of fighting somebody I've never met because I took offence to something they typed on here is not something I can do and still call myself an adult male. Clearly we have different views. Must be something to do with me being middle class.

I remember getting gunned for it by various fools. I don't remember which ones as I care not. Clearly made your week though. Glad the support boosted you.And let's be clear, I ain't sticking up for Brisco. But actually going somewhere with the intention of fighting somebody I've never met because I took offence to something they typed on here is not something I can do and still call myself an adult male. Clearly we have different views. Must be something to do with me being middle class.
f*ck all this maturity sh*t. You're mature when it suits you mate - a look through your post history will show this.Don't try and act the "I'm an adult" with me, it's transparent. It's a bait internet reverse psychology line.Afaic, VIP2 is a place to come and essentially act how I want...as long as it doesn't permeate into my professional dealings it's all bless.Live your life, stop commenting on what I do, stop commenting on any beef I have with Brisco...I'm sure he'll ask for your help when he needs it.

MATE IM PRETTY SURE U WERE BACKING ME DONT LET THIS GUY PRESSURE U INTO CHANGIN UR MIND/LOL AT THIS GUY BULLYING ANYONE ON HERE OR IN REAL LIFEIF U WERE SUCH A POWERFUL CHARACTER WHY IS UR WIFE RUNNING AMUCK? CHEERS
1) Stop catting Lewis's lines2) Ha, just ha!(that's an inside joke)