Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

lol Fringe crap? don't you watch a soap opera about American football?
I don't watch any soaps. Can only watch shows with decent acting. Evidently you don't have that problem.
Don't you watch Entourage, it's good for a lot of things but acting isn't one of them.Was plain facing hard the at the scene where Vince & Sasha were fighting on set, sounded like she was reading off cue cards.
  • Upvote 1

lol Fringe crap? don't you watch a soap opera about American football?
I don't watch any soaps. Can only watch shows with decent acting. Evidently you don't have that problem.
Don't you watch Entourage, it's good for a lot of things but acting isn't one of them.Was plain facing hard the at the scene where Vince & Sasha were fighting on set, sounded like she was reading off cue cards.
The main Entourage cast are good actors. It's nonsense to say otherwise. Guest stars are all generally pretty bad but they're there for who they are, not their ability to act and that's generally accepted. Most of them only have a couple of lines.You should've gone at a different show. Entourage is clutching at straws.

thats why you need to jump on dexter bro.no sh*t endings there mateunless you mean the actual final ever episode then we have yet to reach but i kinda doubt it would be sh*t

Guest Triple XXX

come to think of it Oz's (do u put an S after an apostrophe at the end of a Z?) ending was kinda sh*t aswellLost i still dont understandPrison Break i didnt finishHeroes, boy i didnt even complete season 2they need to step things up, what show had a good ending?