Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

cool, but how badly is it gonna f*ck me up?is it on the addiction levels of the wire and entourage?i got too much uni sh*t to be getting hooked on multiple series haha!
FNL is addictive for me. The fact that it has football in it pushes it over the edge for me so I dunno. I don't think Californication is addictive. While it's great to watch, you don't HAVE to watch the next episode straight away because the storyline isn't continuous to the point that you HAVE to know what happens next and the eps don't leave you fiending for more so much that you can't just leave it at that. Thing with Entourage is that the ending always shocks you. It would just come out of nowhere and you'd be like "Nah nah I wasn't done yet!"So in summary, I think you can watch them both and get your uni sh*t done.

FNL isn't on the level of Entourage/Californication IMO.Falls into the 90210/GG type shows. (Not in terms of quality, as FNL is decent, but more to do with appeal).
dont agree with that at all.theres alot of depth in FNL most of which doesnt get explored as much as it should (which is probs a good thing)plus i'd imagine the demographic that watch it aren't all spotty teenagers from LA./90210 is shite, like proper proper shite. the acting is one some a-level thing. and the storylines are laughable./Lincoln Heights anyone? Trauma maybe?

Gay Men is a sick show
Not sicker than True Blood.And that's where the topic fails, cause there was no mention of True Blood.
Allow True Blood some goth vampire showThat show is for emo, goths and fagsMad Men is for people who would watch The Wire or Sopranos

YEAAAAH BUDDYFNL Season 4 is supposed to be sick in the head. D/Ling it now but I don't wanna watch it till I get back to London.But then again, nothing will be worse than the sh*t that passed for the Season 3 finale.Made me wanna cut my f*ck*ng balls off. About East Dillon. The f*ck is this.Californication is waiting to be watched. Still haven't seen a single episode. Mainly because Mike Kane compared it with FNL and I got upset. Might bang out some eps on surfthechannel or something.I can't rewatch Entourage for some reason. It will just depress me.

TBH, I need my dose of that teeny-bopper sh*t, 90210 & Gossip Girl are my sh*t still.Man like Chuck Bass >>> ___________________

You mwad!/FNL is sick, 7 episodes deep, season 1. Smash Williams is my nucca still. Story is deep, many layers, dunno what the f*ck Ripster is talking about in that aspect. Putting alongside 90210 & Gossip Girl :D You man need to check Freaks & Geeks. Legendary sh*t, Judd Apatow produced the series, only lasted for 1 season, but critically acclaimed across the board. All James Franco, Seth Rogen & the rest got started there./Need to get on that Mad Men wave still. Don Draper looks like a serious guy. Californication is still the sh*t, Hank Moody for President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-zTgCW0es

'Sweet baby Jesus'

YEAAAAH BUDDYFNL Season 4 is supposed to be sick in the head. D/Ling it now but I don't wanna watch it till I get back to London.But then again, nothing will be worse than the sh*t that passed for the Season 3 finale.Made me wanna cut my f*ck*ng balls off. About East Dillon. The f*ck is this.Californication is waiting to be watched. Still haven't seen a single episode. Mainly because Mike Kane compared it with FNL and I got upset. Might bang out some eps on surfthechannel or something.I can't rewatch Entourage for some reason. It will just depress me.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!TBH, after the 3x02 - One Day In The |Valley episode, it just couldn't get any better. The good times never got better, watching what happens with Medellin & sh*t makes me depressed...$116, 844, 114. Beat that 8-legged f*cker!!!!! :D

Gossip Girl :/Come on mate
Wait.Aren't you the guy who brought the whole, hehehehehe xoxo thing, to the ViP2 masses?Can anyone guess, what show that sh*t comes from?Fall back bruv.
That hehe thing I got from a dipsy friend that sent it to me as a txt. Its been around far longer then Gossip Girl.But what I will say is for someone that talks soo glowingly about shows like Entourage and Californication you're doing yourself a huge disservice supporting shows like Gossip Girl.Its a crock of shite that appeals to girls age 12-18

Allow being some one-dimensional guy.I ain't trying to get some in-depth drama all the f*ck*ng time, man just wants to look at nice girls & be entertained with light humour sometimes.Dan Humphrey & Chuck Bass are my nuccas still.You take this sh*t too deep, it's just television.Gossip Girl & 90210 are my audio-visual junk-food, it ain't that deep, lol.

Beg people stop discussing bitch shows.Watching S06E04 of Entourage. Ari is too much!Ari: "Keep an eye on Andrew Cline!"Lloyd: "Keep an eye on him how?"Ari: "Pretend he's Zack Effron's ball sack!"LMFAO.Spoiler alert:Also, watched the end of season 3 of FNL. Was a good episode but the conclusions were f*ck*ng bollocks. Matt's gonna f*ck*ng stay!? The coach is at f*ck*ng East Dillon?! Riggins is going!? Lyla is going!? Where the f*ck is Jason Street?! Is he just done now!? I've got ep one of episode 4 and I'm f*ck*ng afraid to watch that sh*t. I'll be f*ck*ng damned if I'm watching a show about JD McCoy and Wade Akerman as the head coach!