Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

You man need to check Freaks & Geeks. Legendary sh*t, Judd Apatow produced the series, only lasted for 1 season, but critically acclaimed across the board. All James Franco, Seth Rogen & the rest got started there.
Cosign, classic comedy, the best high school show ever. Bill Haverchuck >>>>>okokkw.gifYou cut me off mid-funk!

New season of FNL is powerful !
Isit yeah? Season 4 yeah? I fully couldn't bring myself to watch it. I mean, it was on, and they were showing the catch up from last season and I just turned it off and watched Dexter. But tomorrow I shall watch.No Smash, Riggins, Street, Tyra, Lyla... Needs a f*ck*ng miracle!Also, how old is Landry? Why the f*ck does everybody have friends outside their years on this show!? It's weird. That doesn't happen in real life.

Watched it. It was still good.This show has always irritated me in the way they depict injuries from games. How the f*ck do these guys get these injuries!? How the f*ck does your tooth get knocked out when you have a helmet and a gumshield in? They have cuts on their faces and sh*t, it's literally like they've been at war. sh*t's ridiculous. I've played dozens of games and never had anything even similar to those injuries.Got some buff little ting called Madison Burge in it though. She's so minor atm that her facebook fan page comes up on google before her wikipedia and she has like 250 fans.SPOILER:I reckon Riggins is gonna f*ck her.By the way, the cop the brought the running back was Nmamdi Asamougha, NFL cornerback for the Oakland Raiders.

Currently going through Californication, halfway through season 2 and I think it's good. But sorry Kane gotta agree with Eks, Entourage >>> Californication. Ari Gold is a monster, he has bars for days. Hank Moody is funny and his tone gets me every time but Ari's delivery is too much.Good looking out on these shows, I know whose opinion I can look out for now!

f*ck it. Not even going out on friday! Just gonna come home and catch up on Dexter.By the way Angelo, get FNL. Series two is looking alright. There's a hot little latina looking ting as well. And a hot mixed ting.
wtf bladi finished season 3 like a month ago(credit where credit is due you introduced me to it)but wtfand yeah gabriella would get the eternal pipeage