Is it acceptable to go ravin when you have a child?

Eskay Jones

BOYIf to you its TYPICAL for boys of THIRTEEN to talk about getting sexthen theres something wrong with youBut wait, didn't your dad have sex with your mother when she was like twelve anyway?f*ck off you Jock slag.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOYIf you its TYPICAL for boys of THIRTEEN to talk about getting sexthen theres something wrong with youBut wait, didn't your dad have sex with your mother when she was like twelve anyway?f*ck off you Jock slag.
Hold on a minute do you think watching Xfactor is something only thirteen yr old girls do?or watching Twilight?LOL I think Bragging online about how they did it or did someone is a thirteen yr old boy trait!But wait, Look prick online thinks he knows about my mum and dads sex life. (This is why when people like you do not know facts about the matter of my mother and father you should keep your mouth ZIPPPPED up to f*ck, don't want that oh so precious tongue getting trapped while your talking bullshit about my family)f*ck off you immature Prick !

BOYIf you its TYPICAL for boys of THIRTEEN to talk about getting sexthen theres something wrong with youBut wait, didn't your dad have sex with your mother when she was like twelve anyway?f*ck off you Jock slag.
Hold on a minute do you think watching Xfactor is something only thirteen yr old girls do?or watching Twilight?LOL I think Bragging online about how they did it or did someone is a thirteen yr old boy trait!But wait, Look prick online thinks he knows about my mum and dads sex life. (This is why when people like you do not know facts about the matter of my mother and father you should keep your mouth ZIPPPPED up to f*ck, don't want that oh so precious tongue getting trapped while your talking bullshit about my family)f*ck off you immature Prick !
This is why you are annoying you post too much if you think everyone who cusses you on this forum is a prick why do you waste so much of your time writing out these f*ck*ng essays for them?you could have just simply put
Hold on a minute do you think watching Xfactor is something only thirteen yr old girls do?or watching Twilight?LOL I think Bragging online about how they did it or did someone is a thirteen yr old boy trait!dont talk bullshit about my family you immature Prick !

She didnt go, i did feel bad so to make up i've agreed to go and watch the new twlight film this weekend dont kno what ive let myself in for to be honest.
Did you tell her you were wrong? Coz really now she's just never gonna ask again (lol at ask) but it's deep for her to feel trapped. Maybe you should mention to her that you think you were hasty and that she should be allowed to have fun every now and then too.
c/s

To be honest Eskay you sound like an uptight sod.Just because she is a mother or more precisely the mother of your child doesn't give you the right to place her on lockdown.To be honest you sound like you will fear what she will get up to. If she is going to play away from home then she will play regardless.She will resent you for it.Once in a while is bless, she needs to cut loose sometimes so let her go. In the end she will be more appreciative to you and your relationship.

Didn't see the update.You need to be frank with her and say that you made a mistake and you were hasty. This is a small thing that can lead to bigger problems. Talk to her mate.

Guest Triple XXX

let her live mannice of her to ask thobt yea if shes gonna cheat she will woteva u do bt if she jus wants to hav some fun let her do it maybe the child stuff is pillin up n she jus need to let her hair down for a minute