TURNS ONS!!

Kim

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

facial hair. Noticed today i quite like it on guys
i love itbeard over no beard ANYDAY of the weeki love long hair alsoi kno i wouldnt have liked man like siavash if he had short hairsame with some syrian type mali lookin brudda at uni, its the long thick hairi love it
4real, Long hair or cainrows is the one as long as it aint picky. Coolie hair like black the rippers :-O .. is actually tooooo sexy.n1374168032_39039_923.jpg*silent scream*2 sexy!
Oh and dreds... jheeze.
ahhhh dreads. 6573_119673829714_655754714_3127055_5466006_n.jpg1xtras young lion has the sexiest dreads i have ever seen, seen him at a rave chilling one time but didnt know who he was these times. next minute i see him on the decks hyping evveryone to bashment .. but yeah dreads are the one.

facial hair. Noticed today i quite like it on guys
i love itbeard over no beard ANYDAY of the weeki love long hair alsoi kno i wouldnt have liked man like siavash if he had short hairsame with some syrian type mali lookin brudda at uni, its the long thick hairi love it
4real, Long hair or cainrows is the one as long as it aint picky. Coolie hair like black the rippers :-O .. is actually tooooo sexy.n1374168032_39039_923.jpg*silent scream*2 sexy!
Oh and dreds... jheeze.
ahhhh dreads. 6573_119673829714_655754714_3127055_5466006_n.jpg1xtras young lion has the sexiest dreads i have ever seen, seen him at a rave chilling one time but didnt know who he was these times. next minute i see him on the decks hyping evveryone to bashment .. but yeah dreads are the one.
yes cosign black the ripper but BIG H's dreads are the sexiest out there right nowlets be serious220px-BigH.jpgyoung lions are to thin imo