Croydon

LuLu

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all i know is theres one slag that lives there that i would love to knock the f*ck out
does her first name start with j and end in lovely ?

are u sure about essex?ure probs gettin muddled up wit sussex, cos bare trains from east croydon run through dere
i think he means generic L&S polo wearing, cardigan wearing, shitty music listening, etc. guys with sppiky hair and parent bought jewellry
oh c/s there is a surplus of dem bait guys
Croydon's got some nice girls.

I heard Chris Goldfinger is investing in a new Croydon nightclub that supposed to be opening this month or January. Twitter (ChrisGoldfinger)"New club in Croydon London soon finish renovate, it's called THE CLUB, gonna be the biggest and best club in the southside. MADD ting 7:08 AM Nov 9th from Echofon"

Guest Flat Ericó
nuffin wrong wit croydon tbhif u like dubstep/dnb hit up bar 7if ure in 2 the bait commersh music then Tiger is 4 usome decent shops aswellu moving dere?
nah supose to be going there this weekendnight out/catch up
:)
She is, she is going Centrale.
:D

Certain areas in Croydon borough is slept on when it comes to girls. ( SWEAR TO GOD)Theres dimes coming out of woodworks every now and then.but the clubs and bars is a no no for me.It's so corny , just by looking at the crowd, and the people coming out of the club after it's finished.If I go club, it's usually outside the croydon borough

Lol, I remember when our street team bought Chris Brown to Bar 54 on London Road in '05...LMAO infact.
lol, he probably fired his agent/manager straight after that gig.If Goldfinger opens a club in Croydon, it will guarantee'd be locked off within a year. Police are tight on any "urban" events in Croydon-- thats why croydon has been dead from about 2004/05 times