Sign in to follow this  
Escapist

Rage Against The Machine for Xmas number 1

whos seen that thing on facebook about it, got over 200,000 membersTo stop the x factor winner getting to xmas number one everyones decided to try and get 'killing in the name' to the top spot.I wont be buying it but i hope it does beat the xfactor winner. Fed up of the same predictable number one every year

Guest Triple XXX

theres another one aswell with lik e140k memberscnt remember the song doesome moist sh*t

Guest Triple XXX

nah that was the xfactor's winner's tunen different versions of it went into the top 40 coz she sang it

^^^I'm way too use to the original couldn't listen to this remix all the way through. Original has been big from day.But what I don't get is who made the decision to try and get this tune to number 1?Edit: Just clocked.

Just to wipe the smile of the X-factor execs faces, it would be good if a non-X Factor song went to Christmas #1But it will take an Obama like online effort to make this happen. In other words, it's not happening.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

this tune is propa old init?swear i remember seein mad mosh pits in the first year of uni to this

Someone has actually made posters and put them all over halls detailing to buy this single to stop the X Factor lol. Hand drawn ones too :lol:

lol @ paying for music though
Anti c/s
c/s the anti c/s
anti c/s
Trying to work out which c/s to c/s

C/S all RATM sentimentsRage>>>>>>>______Tom Morello on strings>>>>>>>__________C/S all "f*ck X Factor" talk>>>>>>>>>>___________

if this happens it will be the best christmas everRAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE/You see if you download an mp3 in itunes/amazon, does it go towards the official chart or just the download chart? Thanks.

Guest Triple XXX
if this happens it will be the best christmas everRAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE/You see if you download an mp3 in itunes/amazon, does it go towards the official chart or just the download chart? Thanks.
yea official