first date

tino

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoying a few cocktails whilst slowly getting the know the girl and winking at the bar man as he dropped a special treat in her drink for her.
sorry bro this don't wash down well here at all...everything else was acceptable. GRADE F
smh at not gettin the jokelol at cosigning the rest.
lol now that ive re-read it. I see it now. I just skim read it initially and picked out what I didn't like. lolSo subs a pardon and as you where.

Enjoying a few cocktails whilst slowly getting the know the girl and winking at the bar man as he dropped a special treat in her drink for her.
sorry bro this don't wash down well here at all...everything else was acceptable. GRADE F
smh at not gettin the jokelol at cosigning the rest.
lol now that ive re-read it. I see it now. I just skim read it initially and picked out what I didn't like. lolSo subs a pardon and as you where.
You probably didn't get it because it wasn't that funny but LMAO at co-signing the rape parts and being serious. You're a legend.Truthfully though dating becomes a bit pointless as you get older, like someone else said it's not about spending money on someone you don't even know if you like yet.

I find it strange that I'm in the minority when it comes to dates, I love em! Opening the door for them when going into a restaurant and then pulling there chair out for them. Casually hinting about a cocktail bar you know round the corner after you've taken the bill and refused to let her pay half for the meal. Enjoying a few cocktails whilst slowly getting the know the girl and winking at the bar man as he dropped a special treat in her drink for her. Suggesting moving onto a new establishment as she starts to get a bit typsy after a few drinks. Holding her up as she starts to seem a bit worst for ware and finally raping her behind the bus shelter after the roofie finally does it job.
:D All the way to the end I thought you were moist.
Never, ever, ever take a first date to the cinema.A coffee/casual restuarant date is a much better idea.First dates are about building comfort/connection. The less intimidating the better.If you was sick you could take her to your house prior and just bounce to a restuarant after. Get her used to your crib for lil bit, then if you offer for her to come back with you after its not such a big deal.But that's depending on where you wanna take it and what type of girl it is.
Hello Neil Strauss!
Lol someone's been reading PUA books!

Guest WAVESURFER
I find it strange that I'm in the minority when it comes to dates, I love em! Opening the door for them when going into a restaurant and then pulling there chair out for them. Casually hinting about a cocktail bar you know round the corner after you've taken the bill and refused to let her pay half for the meal. Enjoying a few cocktails whilst slowly getting the know the girl and winking at the bar man as he dropped a special treat in her drink for her. Suggesting moving onto a new establishment as she starts to get a bit typsy after a few drinks. Holding her up as she starts to seem a bit worst for ware and finally raping her behind the bus shelter after the roofie finally does it job.
ROFLI literally burst out laughing.

ROFLI literally burst out laughing.
lol my guy knwsbut i'm more of a kinfe to the throat d*ck in yur boat kindah guy myself

I went on a awful date where first he didnt tell me we were going to a restuarant so i had already eaten. Had to sit an watch him box off his food. Then he sat there chatting bout what his friends are on what cars they drive, holidays they go on, blah blah blahy. Then when i started sayin i didnt really care about material things etc he said "i know what kina guy u need....a church boy." :D Wanker.

I went on a awful date where first he didnt tell me we were going to a restuarant so i had already eaten. Had to sit an watch him box off his food. Then he sat there chatting bout what his friends are on what cars they drive, holidays they go on, blah blah blahy. Then when i started sayin i didnt really care about material things etc he said "i know what kina guy u need....a church boy." :D Wanker.
LOL