The King Of Grime Speaks! Roll Deep / Bloodline Beef

NiNES.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait wait wait H is not some skengmanHes just a road yute.... who does some small time shotting and hes nothing like how hes acting on cam in the ends.... some shy guy in real life
i used to be quiet did that sort anyting?i had to run riot once i bought me a ting

i rate manga for the reply back...but smh a big h sounds like a hater that skepta and jme gone off without him, so he only choice is to blame wiley..i am the only one notching man American accent at times
Thisthought it was just me.Also not sure how you got Notching from Noticing.

wait wait wait H is not some skengmanHes just a road yute.... who does some small time shotting and hes nothing like how hes acting on cam in the ends.... some shy guy in real life
A lot of niggas in your endz would say differently
C/S Ice, see him nuff in red brick and known him for years, nothing like how he protrays himself in the vids

A lot of niggas in your endz would say differently
C/S Ice, see him nuff in red brick and known him for years, nothing like how he protrays himself in the vids
lulz

Guest Malcolm Tucker

hes hurt by this skepta thing :lol:and tbh wileys is making money out of music now, whys he gonna act greeze and be on sum petty beef ting.... guys 30big h was saying alot before but on the phone he didnt act greezy, said one thing about when i see roll deep i know what time it is