The King Of Grime Speaks! Roll Deep / Bloodline Beef

NiNES.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
lol taxing for protection
they dont have a choice really dizzee was taxedashley cole is taxedshaun wright philips is taxedtinchy stryder was approached to be taxed when his chain was returned( very likely hes getting taxed now)
what are they taxed for anyway? protection in clubs?

Guest WAVESURFER
Kompressor taking it a bit too personal tbhH aint your favourite mc anymore cos he sent for roll deep? lol
TrustLol @ the logic of H being in Skepta and JME's shadowEven if you falter later on you cant be upstaged or be in the shadow of two products you have made. They are just that imo
Lol yes you can. If Dizzee hadn't left and had hung around, Wiley would have his post delivered to 1 Dizzee's Shadow Road.
Can't be serious with this post.Wiley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DizzeeRight now and back then, in every single way, apart from commercial success (which we're not talking about anyway, cause you said "if he stuck around").

Special K is like a female. Always talking about other peoples business and hotting names up. Just simmer down you fob tranny banging c*nt.
bare emotion in yr post - llow gettin emotional over webspaceall dis internet thuggin is air to me soncome to east ldn and talk that rubbish im about still

Just realised I haven't heard much from Trim since Soulfood Vol.1, he sounds bare different to meAlso I don't understand why he's sent for Wiley now when he left Roll Deep years back due to friction with Wiley, why send now?
yh trim dont sound like he use to lost some of his edge manand him and wil were on rinse last week and trim fort wil was indirecting himthey ''clashed'' a lil abit on rinse and was arguing on air lolnext thing wiley made a dub :lol: and trims just replied

Kompressor taking it a bit too personal tbhH aint your favourite mc anymore cos he sent for roll deep? lol
TrustLol @ the logic of H being in Skepta and JME's shadowEven if you falter later on you cant be upstaged or be in the shadow of two products you have made. They are just that imo
Lol yes you can. If Dizzee hadn't left and had hung around, Wiley would have his post delivered to 1 Dizzee's Shadow Road.
Can't be serious with this post.Wiley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DizzeeRight now and back then, in every single way, apart from commercial success (which we're not talking about anyway, cause you said "if he stuck around").
Commercial success is exactly what I'm talking about. It is hard to live in the shadow of someone who is not around. Nobody would be saying H is in Skepta's shadow if Skepta was bigger in America and became disassociated with H.Obviously Wiley is better than Dizzee in regards to the music they make. Was quite obvious I wasn't inferring otherwise as that was never the point being made about Big H and Skepta.