Theo 'fukin' Walcott

n/a

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walcott is a media fav, hes well spoken and comes from a good background and Wenger has tricked people into thinking hes some hot prospect..Wenger getting Sven to take him to Germany took the biscuitThe only special thing about Wally is his pace but I cud name numerous players with the same paceHe is nowhere near Lennon / Gabby etc and should be nowhere near the England 1st team setupQuincy had more ability than him

Walcott is any fast car with poor steering,shodie suspension and a sh*t CPU.To be honest people say Wallys pace gives us another dimension and gives the defenders something to think about, well maybe a few seasons back. Wallys been found out, go in fast,hard and don't give any space and his number will be coming up just after halftime. Wallys lack of basic tekkers is whats truly disturbing imo

LOL Heero Yuy went in pmslNah us gooners will neva right him off coz hes training with Wenger everyday and will improveHe started playing at 12 it shows, plus he aint a winger, and his movement against Liverpool changed the game in the 2nd halfAt the same ages Pennant, Jerome Thomas, Ryan Smith & Quincy showed more ability & promise than Theo imo

The only special thing about Wally is his pace but I cud name numerous players with the same pace
Name names I beg...
SWP, Bellamy, Lennon, Nani, Traore, Jerome, Anelka, Richards, Onuah, Martins, Gabby, Utaka, Torres, Babbel 2many names 2mention
Quincy had more ability than him
Gas, and I know Quincy init.
Quincy came from the Ajax Academy, you do know thatHe had an array of skills and his feet wer super quick plus he had great pace..His main problem was he did too much & lacked discipline...Wally aint got half the talent Quincy had at the same age
At the same ages Pennant, Jerome Thomas, Ryan Smith & Quincy showed more ability & promise than Theo imo
Lol. Your not serious.
Its evident ur new to this footy larkThose players wer all pacey, talented, natural wide men, who cud beat a players easily..unfortunately 4them we had an unbeaten side.. Pennant - signed for £2m at 15Smith - Debut at 16Thomas - 2 time FA Youth Cup winner Dont let Theo & Wenger trick you, so far hes proved 2be no more special than those above, hes just lucky our team aint as strong as it 1nce was