Post Your Current Setups

Aquaman

Dont get it twisted i got a 50 inch plasma tv for the living room and i used to have my ps3 down there but i wanted to jam in bed and play ps3 so i moved it into my room...I hear what you man are saying...Its not about CRT's BUT i cant do with anything smaller than a 32 inch so i woulda rather stick with a larger tv....I had a 28 plasma but i dropped it when i was moving home from uni so Im looking in the sales for a 32 inch plasma so i can upgrade tho...so if you man have any website deals send them my way...

Wouldn't even dare post my set up. Feel like I'm living in a favela.Bruck TV stand32" CRT (that I picked up off my colleague who has 2 flat screens at his yard :lol:)And the fact my room is a f*ck*ng pigsty at the moment. Once I clear one debt of mine I can start buying proper storage adn what not, and obviously a better TV.+Jokes how it's mainly 360 man posting their set ups. PS3 man, aside from Silent Souljah, are you lot ashamed of the paperweight?

Guest Triple XXX
Jokes how it's mainly 360 man posting their set ups. PS3 man, aside from Silent Souljah, are you lot ashamed of the paperweight?
i left my PS3 with my sis in London and i dont even have a controller for the 360 in my picboth are jus paper weights for me tbh i jus have them for bragging rights

The TV you have is a reflection of your affluence breh
LOLOLOL
Wouldn't even dare post my set up. Feel like I'm living in a favela.Bruck TV stand32" CRT (that I picked up off my colleague who has 2 flat screens at his yard :lol:)And the fact my room is a f*ck*ng pigsty at the moment. Once I clear one debt of mine I can start buying proper storage adn what not, and obviously a better TV.+Jokes how it's mainly 360 man posting their set ups. PS3 man, aside from Silent Souljah, are you lot ashamed of the paperweight?
come on fam, you're better than hitting them weak digsmine hasn't changed from the last year, really need some trunking9fyxau.jpg14dms1w.jpg